Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lost package and completely disappointed with Sephora response

My package was "delivered". But I never received it. I checked around my house and the security footage. Sephora said they will not refund me nor replace my package. It was worth about $800. I am extremely disappointed and upset with Sephora. I am a fan of Sephora and have been shopping at Sephora for a long time. My entire family shops here. She made it sound like it was my fault and that I stole the package. She said there were multiple incidents at my address which I recently moved to last year. It was only one incident in November 2020. My package was also not delivered then. Sephora helped me then and I was grateful. They never mentioned it was a once-in-a-lifetime help. Had I known I would have had the package shipped to a store for pick up. Moreover, what does she mean "given that this level of discrepancy in your shopping history is extremely uncommon"? The email is upsetting and accusing. 

**edit: I’m adding the screenshot of the carrier to review the inaccurate delivery information **

**edit: More information about the delivery. Loading package at 10:39 AM. Out for delivery at 10:40 AM. Delivered at the front door at 10:41 AM. All of these were done under the span of 2 minutes. There is no nearby Laser facility to do that near my house. **

Re: Lost package and completely disappointed with Sephora response

Thank you. I called and I am still upset. 

The representative basically told me the same thing from the email. Laser ship said it was delivered. We helped you once already. I went in circles with her. I contacted laser ship yesterday and they agree that there's something wrong with the tracking information and apologized for it. I have surveillance proof to prove Laser Ship's tracking is inaccurate. Clearly, the tracking information cannot be trusted. The loading of the package, out for delivery, and the package was delivered were done under the span of 2 minutes. It doesn't make sense. How could you turn your back on your valued, loyal, victim customers Sephora? I have never been treated this way before by any company. I am extremely saddened, angered, and disappointed by Sephora.

She said there was a "fraud theme" in my case. Her exact words. It left me feeling like Sephora is framing me as a fraud. It's already upsetting from the accusing email. One incident in November equates to multiple issues. Clearly, there is something wrong with Laser Ship. I am not the only customer who has faced this. 

And there were many more that were said. Finally, she filed another form with the claims I made after I said I want to speak with a supervisor. Now I am just waiting to see if I have to pay $800 for a service I never received and according to Sephora, it would be my fault.

So basically, Sephora has a policy that customers are at risk if they choose to do online shopping? With or without the ban from doing online shopping, as a customer, I do not trust Sephora to deliver the service that I pay for. I question Sephora's values.

By the way, how come Sephora doesn't required customers to sign for packages that are extremely expensive? 

Victim ?

They did the same to me, they did not take any responsibility on this and it’s all customer’s fault. 

sephora is scamming us 😞 

Exactly. That's how I feel. Sephora is such a big company. Their response is absolutely disappointing. The fact that they refuse me from doing online shopping from an error that is clearly not mine is extremely upsetting. I have security footage as proof that it never got delivered.  I have never been disrespected like that by any company. Since I am not the only customer who has experienced this, it is clear that Sephora really does not value its loyal customers. 

Yes! I was so upsetting how they responded me through email and refused to help. Their customer service is way too bad. It’s not just only us having this issue from Sephora but they said through email to me is “it’s extremely uncommon” - I do not know how it looks common to them.

Also, there still not really safe to go around and shop in store due to pandemic and they banned you to shop online. I really don’t understand what they think.

It’s really a scam to customers. Because of a lot of customers experiencing this scam, I think we just should do the report fraud to FTC as they have robbed money from customers from 2018 to 2021 by playing their  “lost delivered package” game! 

No hope for waiting them to help us, so I suggest you can try to tell the bank that’s they scamming and the packages never come to get money back. I think this is the only option we have left!!!

😞

I agree. I got off the phone call with a representative. She basically repeats the email back to me. I went in a circle with her. She said Sephora contacted Laser Ship. Laser ship said it was delivered. So Sephora cannot help me. I kept pointing out to her that the tracking information doesn't make sense. It cannot be trusted. How can loading the package, delivering the package be done under the span of 2 minutes? There is no close by Laser Ship facility near my house that could that. She said sometimes there is a delay in the system regarding when the package was loaded and when it was out for deleivery. Okay. Fine. But how do you explain my security footage of no one coming by to deliver packages? All she did was mmm-hmm okay okay. Laser Ship said it was delivered. And the circle continued. 

Moreover, I contacted Laser Ship. The representative apologized and agreed with me.

I could not take it. I said I want to speak to a manager. All we did was file another form.

Honestly, I'm just really upset with Sephora. I have never experienced such disrespect before. I have been shopping with Sephora for such a long time. Are they saying I am a fraud? There was one incident in November 2020 where my package was also not delivered. This time make it the second one. Both times are not my fault. What do they mean by "multiple issues" with me?

I'm not sure telling the bank will help. I trust Sephora so much. I am using a Sephora credit card. How do dispute with Sephora's credit card when I have an issue with Sephora herself?

I'm dealing with the same crap right now. I'm on hold waiting for a manger right now. I got the almost the same email.  Did they help you at all? The agent I just talked to said to contact my bank. 

Dear Kacie,

Thank you for your inquiry reporting issues with your [order(s) or item(s)].  It is important to us that you can receive your deliveries successfully as we know how exciting it is to receive our great products. 

Considering you have had multiple issues at this address, and we have assisted you in the recent past with multiple replacements or refunds, we are not able to assist with a replacement or refund for this order.

We welcome you to continue shopping with us, but if you place orders for delivery to this or other addresses, please note that this will be at your own risk until we have determined that you are reporting an acceptable pattern of order issues.

We will not offer a replacement, refund or accommodation for any potential order issues until this point. If you receive a damaged item, please send it back to us and we will process a refund once it’s received at our distribution center.

We appreciate your understanding.

When is it acceptable for them to stop helping customers? What is the right number of reports? I've gotten no answers from the reps I've spoken to. They don't know and say is is up to a different team that has no way to contact them.

@Kaciekilljoy 

Hi Kacie, 

They did help me last time (the second incident). I had evidence (thank god for surveillance footage) of no delivery was made and on top of that, the representative from Lasership agreed that there was something wrong with the delivery status and he apologized for it too. The delivery status didn't even make sense. How can delivery be made under 2 minutes?

I am still waiting for this new incident. I did order from Sephora while I was talking to Sephora about the second incident. This time I thought it would be best for me to go and pick it up from a Lasership facility. What can go wrong? Its a shipping facility. No excuse for saying making a delivery that was never made.

I called Lasership to hold the package and they did. I contacted Lasership again and they said they lost the package and again they apologized for it. They told me to take it up with Sephora. Lasership sent an email to Sephora and my email about the package. Now I am waiting for Sephora's response.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 11.02.15 AM.png
testing