Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

How can I get my VIB starter package?

I have been a VIB for over a year now and havnt received my starter kit . I would go to a store but the nearest Sephora is about 3 hours away from me .

Re: How can I get my VIB starter package?

Hi @Abigayl27 @Anonymous,

Welcome to the club! I'm happy to see you reached VIB status! Your VIB welcome kit can be added to your next order during checkout! Alternatively, you are welcome to visit your local Sephora store and one of our Cast Members would be happy to provide you one! Please reach out if there is anything else I can assist with!

Best,

Richard

RE: Re: How can I get my VIB starter package?

How can I add it to my cart the next time I buy some stuff ?

Re: RE: Re: How can I get my VIB starter package?

Hi Abigayl27,

A VIB welcome email is sent after the qualifying purchase has been made (it should take about 24 hours)! The VIB Welcome discount will be included in the email to use on your next order with us!  If you are having difficulties applying the code, please let me know or contact us at 1-877-Sephora (1-877-737-4672) before placing your order. Thank you:)

❤️ Melissa

Is that the same as the VIB welcome pack? If so, I got so...

Is that the same as the VIB welcome pack? If so, I got some coupons. Here's a picture of my email from February. I also got phisycal cards with the same deals when I placed an online order. I want to say it was listed in my offers or bazaar to redeem.

Anonymous Insider

vib starter kit?

vib starter kit?
Anonymous Insider

i never received any either what is it?

i never received any either what is it?

RE: i never received any either what is it?

My friend got it but i can't remember what is in it. I would like to get mine though

Re: RE: i never received any either what is it?

Hi @Abigayl27 + @Anonymous. If you haven't received your VIB kit, I'd be happy to send it to you. I will send each of you a private message.

xo,

Jamila 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing