Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Gift card not enough digits

Hello is there anything that can be done when the gift card doesn't show the full 16 digits or the full pin number. This is the second time i received a gift card and it looks like the last digits are missing or were scratched off. When I called customer service they couldn't help me because i didn't have the full digits of the number or pin. Is there anything that can be searched by the barcode scan number? 

Re: Gift card not enough digits

It just happened to be, when they swiped it at the store, they said there was 0 balance so o peeled the sticker in the back and called the number.  They wanted me to provide 16 numbers but we have only 15. Even the associate was reading it out loud. They said it seems that the card was hacked. It was my daughter's birthday present from a friend.  She was so upset. What now?

Hi @abs16,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

Did someone help you? My giftcard has PIN numbers missing too!

No it was a scam, they took the info i gave them and they said the balance had 0 even though I just got it and I think they are able to figure out the missing numbers some how and use the card electronically.  Don't trust anyone who messages you. I even called 2 different customer service people at sephora and they said they can't do anything with the missing numbers you just have to try to figure it out by trial and error and when I asked about the website posting they said that's not them. 

@CeceO23 I will send you a PM. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing