Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Donation Request for Refugees and Sexual Assault Survivors

Hello,

I hope all is well! 😉

I am reaching out as part of my student organization, Advocacy for Survivors. We are a group of medical students who provide educational and outreach events to improve future healthcare providers' knowledge on how to support survivors of sexual violence in a trauma-informed way. This June we have a volunteer opportunity as part of a Refugee Health Fair to provide self-care kits and victim support resources to this patient population who is particularly vulnerable of experiencing the horrors of domestic violence, human trafficking, and sexual assault. Therefore, I want to kindly ask if Sephora is willing to donate hair products, makeup, and/or skincare samples to help our organization to assemble the self-care kits for the fair. If this is not possible, would Sephora be able to make a special discount price to buy samples/products in bulk? 

In the end, by coming together as a community, we can make a meaningful difference in the lives of our refugee neighbors and ensure that everyone has the opportunity to thrive. 

Please, let me know if you need more information to make a decision.

Thank you for your consideration! 😊

Kindly,

Monika Domenech 

Re: Donation Request for Refugees and Sexual Assault Survivors

@Monika787  Thank you for all the great work you do in your community! 
We are not currently fulfilling product donation requests. To learn more about Sephora's community engagement and giving, please visit: https://www.inside-sephora.com/en/commitments/community-engagement-giving

Re: Donation Request for Refugees and Sexual Assault Survivors

That's alright then. Anyhow, thank you for the prompt reply and for sharing how Sephora contributes to the community. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing