Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Customer Service Issues - I've talked to six people now?

I'm super frustrated by the process I've been through. I purchased the Peter Thomas Roth Acne system in store a week ago. My skin has been super broken out, and with an audition coming up on Friday, my friend recommended this kit for a great fix. When I opened the complexion correction pads, the top was lined with a thin rust-like goo. I've attached a photo for reference. 

A few days later, I went to return it at a different store. They said they didn't have the kit, and to have the original store exchange it. When I went there yesterday, they opened the last kit they had in stock, which also had the weird discolored lining. When I asked what could be done, they said I could wait for a new shipment/send out my kit, or exchange for the full size pads. I love the rest of the kit so much, and am relying on it getting me through till my audition, so I was sort of stuck in a hard place. I didn't want to get rid of the products that have been working, and I didn't want to risk getting the full size of the pads that I had yet to try. While debating what to do, the two staff left me, so with clearly nothing to be done, I just left with my gross pads. 

When I emailed, I was told things could be returned within 90 days, which was not my question. When I called this morning, the woman I spoke with basically told me that they wouldn't take it back since I've been using the rest of the kit, and that they don't sell individual mini size complexion pads. When I tried to email again, they told me there was nothing to be done due to the different systems. 

I just don't know what to do. The rest of the kit has helped enormously, but part of the reason I bought it was to try the pads. I just wouldn't have spent my money on a sample kit if I knew I wouldn't have one of the products. Ultimately, I'm frustrated that all that's happened after reaching out to four different people has been "oh wow, that sucks, I'm sorry". Is there anything at all that I can do? Is there anyone I can talk to? I hate being that person to complain, I just sincerely want clear skin.

Re: Customer Service Issues - I've talked to six people now?

@oliviad723,

I am sorry to hear about your PTR pads. I am going to send you a message shortly, thank you for your patience.

❤️ Melissa

Re: Customer Service Issues - I've talked to six people now?

You are a saint! Thank you so much for listening to/reading my message!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing