Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Consistently not including samples

I made an order in late march, and received an incorrect sample, of Danessa Myricks rather than what I ordered. Now, I have placed 2 more orders, one with a half filled prada intense perfume sample and the other with all samples missing. Not going to lie this is discouraging me from purchasing from sephora, as other stores like Shoppers do not or in my experience have not had this issue. This is only based off of my orders from this year however its more frequent than I would expect.

Why is this happening more?

Re: Consistently not including samples

Hi @littletraveller,

My apologies! Samples can be substituted but they shouldn't be missing. I'm sorry for any disappointment this caused and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

@LaurieBT I’ve also experienced this with a recent order as well as some in the past where samples I selected were missing altogether. I just assumed maybe I had missed some fine print where samples were not guaranteed with your order, especially during high volume order periods (sales, holidays, etc.)

Same here. Very discouraging. Virtually every order in past two years missing at least one sample. Usually the “valuable” one. I am thinking there is some fishy stuff happening at the warehouse. I tried to call Sephora once and was just told that samples are not guaranteed 

Hi @TiffNic1214,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing