Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Anonymous Insider

Can I return a foundation that i got as a gift thats the wrong shade?

I recently got the Kat Von D foundation as a gift from a friend but it is the wrong shade? i have used it maybe 2 or 3 times just trying different methods to lighten it and make it work but its still too dark. i don't have the receipt or packaging but would i be able to return it and get store credit so i can get a lighter shade? i just really like the formula and want the correct shade so i can actually use it lol. 

Thanks,

Zoe

Re: Can I return a foundation that i got as a gift thats the wrong shade?

Hi @Anonymous. @ElleElleG gave you some great advice on your other post. I will link it down below for faster reference.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Complexion-Club/Can-I-exchange-something-I-got-as-a-gift/m-p/2927416#M437

Anonymous Insider

thank you! i only posted it twice so that it could aslo be in the customer service group haha i didnt know which category to put it in 

gonerogue wrote:

Hi @zoecambra@ElleElleG gave you some great advice on your other post. I will link it down below for faster reference.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Complexion-Club/Can-I-exchange-something-I-got-as-a-gift/m-p/292741...

No worries @Anonymous the revamped community can be a bit confusing

@Anonymous No worries! Good luck with your exchange. I personally love the KVD foundation so I really hope it works out for you too 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing