Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

CUSTOMER COMPLAINT

I love the Sephora stores  and I usually have a great experience when I go. I went to a store today in Woburn, MA, with the intent to buy new makeup (foundation, concealer, bronzer, eyeshadow, and brushes). It was my second visit to this location, since my initial visit was great. As the first beauty advisor was helping me, the manager  just stood around listening to our conversation, 5 minutes later she grabs the advisor and asks her to go take care of another customer. So I waited. I asked for someone to help me since I was looking for more makeup, so the manager asked another beauty advisor to help me, 2 minutes later she comes over and asks her to take care of a customer with "the orange shirt."  The advisor continued to assist me. I asked if she had any recommendations for a new eyeshadow palette, she said yes. And as we started walking toward the aisle where the palette was, the manager literally intercepted her and told her to go to the next customer. The manager then asks me if I needed help in a scratchy and robotic voice.

This was the strangest and most awkward experience that I have ever had while shopping. Meanwhile, I had close to $300 worth of makeup in my basket with the intent to spend more. Oh, her reasoning was that she wanted to ensure that all customers were helped and that they were closing in 5 minutes, They weren't, it was 7:00 and the store closes at 8.

Customer service is key in this industry, this manager was either clueless, or racist. You just never know these days. 

The beauty advisors were super polite and I could tell that they were embarrassed by the way this manager was behaving. 

I want to reach out to corporate to express my concerns, does anyone know how to contact them???

Re: CUSTOMER COMPLAINT

Hi @HaleyLOVI I'm sorry to hear about your experience! I'm sending you a PM. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing