Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Account Hacked / Points and GC shipped to Oregon

I recently got my Sephora account back (Thank you!) thinking that I just misspelled by email account when I was changing my account information. Upon further consideration I see that my account was hacked and whatever was in my account was cleaned out and sent to Oregon. Luckily, I did not store any other personal information such as mailing addresses or linked credit cards in the account, just the email and phone number I signed up with in the store. 

04/14/22 I received the lock out email saying: 

"Your login has been updated to reflect your new email address. We are sending this message to your old, as well as your new email address to confirm those changes. You will no longer be receiving emails from Sephora at your old email address."

The same day I there were 2 orders using a total of 700 points and $13 in gift cards. For reference I live in CA, but the items were shipped to the following address (which now that I've googled it has been involved in a lot of ebay scams, yes I'm public shaming): 

---

I don't know if it's still possible to claim for the items that were taken a while back, but I'd like to ask customer service to flag or ban the address from further scam if possible. 

Re: Account Hacked / Points and GC shipped to Oregon

Hi @mikemiker,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message shortly. Please note, we needed to remove the address from your post for security purposes.

Best regards,

Laurie 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing