Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

50% Off Beauty Deals available to US Only

I'm not impressed that the 50% off beauty deals (i.e. abh contour kits, tarte highlight palette, stila eyeshadow palettes...) aren't available to Canadians. I am wondering why? I am thinking it is because this is in an effort to compete with Ulta, which isn't in Canada, but I do order my Shape Tape from Ulta. Is there any plan to bring these deals to the Canadian website?

Re: 50% Off Beauty Deals available to US Only

Hi @kelseyAng, thank you for your feedback regarding this promotion. I will be sure to forward it along to the appropriate contacts within our organization for review and future improvement to our promos. Please stay tuned for other exciting Canadian promotions coming your way!

Pfft thanks for nothing?

Pfft thanks for nothing?

What do I expect? For her to actually provide some type o...

What do I expect? For her to actually provide some type of answer. That's why she's employed by sephora, isnt it? The answer was literally a "copy and paste" type of answer which is good for nothing. She could have said something along the lines of "unfortunately at this time we do not offer these types of deals in Canada and I am unaware if that intends to change. I will pass this information/comment on to *whoever* and hopefully your questioned will be answered fully in the near future when sephora releases more information regarding promotions and sales in your region" So yeah. Rude. But also, I could care less, but thanks for trying.

Re: Pfft thanks for nothing?

That is rude. What do you expect her to do?

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing