Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

3 week delivery estimate?! & Out of Stock Items after purchasing

I am eagerly awaiting for my orders to ship. I placed 2 orders on the first day of the VIB spring sale. I made one very large purchase on the 21st and second expensive purchase as well which has upgraded me to Rouge status. I am truly mindful of the impact of the pandemic as I am still working as a nurse and understand that staffing is difficult during these times. The few things providing me a sense of normalcy is my skincare/makeup. I  am running out of my current products and when I ordered I was hoping it would take a week, two tops but 3 weeks?!  My order still shows "In Progress" and I see a couple of items I purchased out of stock. I fear with the lengthy shipping times I won't be receiving some of my items. 

Re: 3 week delivery estimate?! & Out of Stock Items after purchasing

Hi @RachelCath! To ensure the safety of our distribution center employees, we have implemented certain safeguards that are contributing to current order delays. Rest assured that our teams are working as quickly and safely as possible to get your order to you! In regards to the out of stock items, not to worry! Since you were able to place your order while the items were still in stock you will receive them.  The out of stock messaging just refers to their current status on the site.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with! 

Regards, 

Kevin

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing