Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Frizzy hair

I have curly wavy hair. Everytime I curl my hair using moose and AG curl activator spray i find the next day i have alot of frizz in my hair. Especially right at the top. My hair looks great when its wet but as soon as it dries there is a lot of frizz built up. What hair product can I use to eliminate the frizz?

Re: Frizzy hair

It may not be the products causing your problem but it may be how you care for your hair @princessamu . First but the hardest part is NOT to touch your hair while drying it. I also hope that you are protecting your hair while sleeping. I recently started using the Grace Eleyae Ajustable Slap on pineappled hair and I am able to preserve my hair style a couple of extra days. Also google Manes by Mell and Wavy Swavy Courtney for other ideas.

I forgot to mention not to scrunch your hair until it is totally dry @princessamu . Also I heard that Slip Silk Pillowcase - King  also helps with frizz but it is pricey.

I also have curly/wavy hair and getting a smooth pillow case really helped me retain the style without frizz (also it feels good to sleep on lol). If silk is too pricey, you can grab a satin one on Amazon for around $10. Also, idk if you already do this, but I've found using the pineapple method helped a lot (you look really silly, but it's helpful). I also keep a spray bottle with just normal water in it and in the mornings, I'll wet any bits that need to be re-shaped and put a little more product in it.

Also, I tend to avoid sleeping on my hair wet. It messes up the curl pattern and pretty much always leads to frizz. It's a pain moving your shower around, but it has been pretty unavoidable for me.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing