Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Curl refresh

s1773415-main-LheroI have moderately frizzy curly hair. I'm in love with the way Bumble and Bumble curl styler makes my hair look on day one but I'm looking for a product that will refresh it on the next day. Any suggestions?

Re: Curl refresh

I love Ouidad's Botanical Boost Spray! I use it on days two and three -- and sometimes I can squeak out a day four as well. It does have a scent, but it's pretty mild and very fresh/clean smelling.

Hi AmyRose30, 

It's a bit newer, but have you tried Vernon Francois' CURL~ Moisture Spray? This spray hydrates, repairs, and promotes healthy hair condition for bouncy, energized, frizz-free curls and waves.

Bisous, 

Sian

I haven't but this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for Thanks

i used to use the deva curl mister right but found the lavender scent too intense.  i've been using the ouidad botanical boost curl energizing & refreshing spray.  i find i get the same results but the scent is much more subtle! 

Oh I need to try that!  I don't like the lavender scent but want a curl refresher.  Also HIIII @sparklekai!!!

haiiiiiiiiii 🙂 

I highly recommend checking out Deva-curl mist-er right. Made for this very purpose ! 

Thank you! I'll try this as well.

Spritz water on your curls.  (use a spray bottle)  Then lightly re-apply your favorite anti-frizz or styling product.  Allow to air dry without touching and this should give you amazing next day waves/curls!

If you are traveling, a water face mist like Evian works to revive curls as well. 

using the facial water mist is brilliant!  now i finally have something to do with these 5 cans i have just sitting here!

Thank you so much! Looking forward to trying this out.

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • s1773415-main-Lhero
testing