Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Need help with a good concealor for oily skin

Hello, I was wondering what concealer would be better for my oily skin?

Milk flex concealer or NARS soft matte complete concealer

Re: Need help with a good concealor for oily skin

Do you have the same problem where your concealer separates?  If so, you might need to change your application technique.  

I only ask because I have combination skin - dry around the mouth area,  but extremely oily everywhere else - that no matter what concealer I use (with my old technique), it would separate under my eyes or "disappear" as if I never applied concealer in the first place so that my acne scars or redness become more noticeable throughout the day.  

Things I changed: 

1. I stopped using a beauty blender and went back to using brushes. 
  2. For my under eyes and red areas, I use less concealer and make sure to set it by patting it with a small dense brush. 
  3. After concealer,  I would put on foundation that's mixed with my primer.

Concealers I currently use or alternate:

1. IT Cosmetics Mini Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer - i almost threw this away when I first purchased it because it used to separate so bad throughout the day, but now I use it regularly after giving it a second chance 
  2. Urban Decay Stay Naked Correcting Concealer 
  3. Maybelline Super Stay Concealer

Hopefully this helps 😊

@wontonOTL  I get oily skin in the summer and I really like NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer i actually use jr a lot when I need a more full coverage concealer 

I have also oily skin, but in the winter my skin got dry, then I used lotion or cream 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing