cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Feedback Wanted: Brand New Too Faced Concealer

Too Faced Concealer.png

Too Faced and Sephora have partnered to give select members of the Beauty Insider Community early access to a brand new launch from Too Faced: Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer.

Not only does this product conceal, it also contours, highlights, and all with a long-wear natural finish. The formula contains skin-loving ingredients for a photo-ready complexion.

We want to hear your thoughts on this new product! Please share your first impressions and looks on this thread. We look forward to your feedback!

Re: Feedback Wanted: Brand New Too Faced Concealer

(Posting/Reposting here because I didn't realize this thread already existed!)

I just received three shades of this concealer as a gift from Too Faced and Sephora for this upcoming launch and was hoping to share my thoughts and hear from all the other makeup addicts who have had the privilege to already try these and/or want to try these out 😍 Here are my pictures of packaging and swatches for Swan, Porcelain, and Honey! So far I am impressed as they swatched creamy, buildable, and full-coverage (which is one of my non-negotiable's in a concealer!). I love that these have coconut water and hyaluronic acid in them and look forward to seeing how those ingredients help keep my sensitive skin happy. The doe foot applicator is full and soft, similar to the Tarte’s Shape Tape, and dispense an appropriate amount of product. Also worth noting, these are .5 oz which is VERY generous for the price! I plan on testing them out more tomorrow when I use them to create a look. I will be posting updates about how they apply and wear 🙂 ! Thank you again Too Faced and Sephora!! ❤️IMG_6454.JPGIMG_6455.JPGIMG_6456.JPG

RE: Re: Feedback Wanted: Brand New Too Faced Concealer

It’s been about 9-10 hours since I applied my makeup and I worked and ran errands for most of them. I am honestly impressed with how flawless these concealers still look. My face is a bit dewier but the coverage remains! My acne and dark marks are still concealed perfectly and it only settled a little bit into my smile lines (which I forgot to set today). There is no cakeyness or unusual creasing under my eyes. The contour is still noticeable even though i tend to lean my hand on the side of my face. I love how these have warn and my only issue (slight settling) can be fixed with setting powder! Can’t wait to try a new look tomorrow using these and seeing how they wear after walking around outside in the humidity. ☺️

I just finished my makeup for the day and used Swan and Honey as my highlight and contour over Too Faced’s Born This Way foundation in Almond. I usually use Shape Tape in fair as my highlight and the Hoola cream bronzer as my contour. I absolutely love the formula of these new Too Faced concealers! They are very creamy and blend-able, they do not dry down too soon and they don’t get so matte like Shape Tape. They arealso veryyy pigmented, I had to wipe some excess off because of that butI see it as a good thing because I’m able to use less product to get thesame/more coverage than my usual products. The concealers being so blend able and pigmented also means that you can retouch/build up if you decide you need it. But my favorite thing about these is how natural they look! Even on my nose (which always looks cakey or pore-y or patchy) these concealers contoured, highlighted, and covered my redness so flawlessly, no concealer or foundation has ever done it that well (with Diorskin forever coming close). I’ll be posting some pictures and then updating after 8 or so hours! ☺️ Have a great day, BIC!!

Sorry for the poor lighting 😣 It’s dark and rainy here but I still wanted to use natural light

Re: RE: Re: Feedback Wanted: Brand New Too Faced Concealer

Wowzers @Haley4356. You are stunnnnning!!! 

Re: RE: Re: Feedback Wanted: Brand New Too Faced Concealer

@darlyndar Thank you!! You are too sweet!!! ❤️ 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos36
  • Too Faced Concealer.png
  • IMG_6454.JPG
  • IMG_6455.JPG
  • IMG_6456.JPG
  • E8A54BAA-E9C8-457E-BCEC-26E53D529EF9.jpeg
  • 37E92013-3DBC-49F3-83B5-A4DDD43854D9.JPG
  • Perfect doe foot applicator!