Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

ATP in Skincare is a game-changer!

Have you guys heard of ATP. What it does for the skin is unbelievable. 

I tried a product containing ATP and it changed my entire skincare regimen. These are my actual results from 7 days of use!

ATP is going to change the skincare game.41d239ad-5de9-4f80-975d-d744f3049071.jpg

Re: ATP in Skincare is a game-changer!

@MiamiEdwin Thanks for sharing this! What product was it? (Feel free to discuss non-Sephora products. There’s no discrimination here.)

As a science teacher, I know Adenosine Triphosphate as the true energy currency in the cellular realm (sorry glucose…) I’m genuinely curious as to how this works at the cellular and tissue levels. Excuse me while I go down a rabbit hole. 🐇

Re: ATP in Skincare is a game-changer!

Hi Jo,

Thank you for asking! 

SKINATP is the first brand to exclusively deliver ATP back to your skin cell because it was developed by a biomedical physicist and University of Lousivlille professor, Dr. William Ehringer. There has always been a question how to get it back to your skin to work effectively- well, now, science has afforded all of us a chance to actually see how unbelievable ATP is. 

ATP is delivered back in a patented delivery modality, liposome, so it can penetrate the skin and deliver the crucial molecule back to the skin unimpeded.

As we age, we lose ATP because of finished blood circulation to the skin- so Dr. Ehringer created this unbeliable brand as a compliment to include in your routine to ignite it with the fuel source your skin needs to work. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 41d239ad-5de9-4f80-975d-d744f3049071.jpg
testing