Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

brows

i am a 10th grade highschool student and i recently just started doing my brows! my eyebrows are dark brown and it’s hard to not make them too dark or too light. anyone have any tips/products suggestions/tools/techniques etc?

Re: brows

Here are some tips and suggestions for shaping and grooming your eyebrows as a beginner:

Determine your brow shape: To determine your ideal brow shape, use a brow pencil or brush to hold up straight against the side of your nose to where your brow should start, then angle it diagonally to where the highest point of your arch should be, and finally angle it again to where it meets the outer corner of your eye to mark the end of your brow.

Use the right products: For a natural look, use a brow pencil, pomade, or powder that is close to your natural hair color. Avoid using eyeliner, as it can look too harsh.

Invest in a good pair of tweezers: A good pair of tweezers will make it easier to shape and remove any unwanted hairs.

Fill in sparse areas: Fill in sparse areas using light, feathery strokes to mimic natural brow hair.

Brush your brows: After filling in, use a spoolie brush to comb through your brows and distribute the product evenly.

Set your brows: Finish by setting your brows with a clear brow gel to keep them in place.

Practice: Practice makes perfect, so don't be afraid to experiment and make mistakes! Just remember to take it slow and be gentle with your skin.

Here are some product recommendations:

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
  2. Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil
  3. Glossier Boy Brow
  4. Maybelline New York Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil
  5. Nyx Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

Remember, everyone's brows are unique, so what works for others may not work for you. It may take some time and experimentation to find the right technique and products that work for you if you want to read more about eyebrows check this BEHACKS hope so you will find some valuable information h

I have the best luck with a pencil like SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof. If it gets too dark, I use the spoolie end to lighten it up and blend it in more. 

@haleighcrocker @Using a spoolie and comb through the brow hair will help lessen the darkness. Also you can apply translucent powder on top to make it appear less dark and comb through with a spoolie. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing