Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

What I didn't buy today at Marshall's/Winners, but wanted to ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love finding treasures and good deals and new brands at Marshall's or Winners (or T.JMaxx if your in the U.S)

I find alot of good gold in there but can't take it home. If you find something great but you didn't really need it, was to extra,  or for whatever reason. Here is a place to share it with people who might appreciate its awesomeness too, even if you didn't buy it ๐Ÿ˜‰  

Today I saw these, but they stayed in the store 

20230511_172021.jpg

โ€ƒ

20230511_172112.jpg

20230511_171933.jpg

Thoughts in the spoiler ๐Ÿ˜„

Spoiler
The Essie polish was from the 2022 Valentines Day collection, named Under Lock and Key
The Orly polish was Sparkle Berry
And that was my first time seeing Olaplex on the shelves.  Always exciting to see a brands first appearance ๐Ÿคฉ. I get sooo excited about it. Lol

Great prices on all,  5.99$ CAD for the polishes and 29$ CAD for olaplex.

Hope to see all your good finds too!

โ€ƒ

Re: What I didn't buy today at Marshall's/Winners, but wanted to ๐Ÿ˜‰

โ€ƒ

IMG_6237.jpeg

IMG_6236.jpeg

All of these were REALLY hard to leave behind, especially that Friends palette. If it werenโ€™t so big and clunky, I might have bought it. 

Ooooh we haven't had Dr Jart like that in ours in forever. ๐Ÿคฉ @JoSometimes. Those Cryo Rubber ones after fantastic. Have you used them before? Which ones do you like the best??

Aah we have had this one Dr. Jart+ Dermaskโ„ข Water Jet Vital Hydra Solutionโ„ข Face Mask and nothing else. That dosen't count lol.

@CynthieLu I actually havenโ€™t tried any of them! Itโ€™s a good thing my wallet won the argument this time around. 

I believe for the Cryo I've used the Teal,Pink and Yellow one. I love the teal, it's a soothing alantoin โญ it's my favorite. They just cost quite a bit for a one time use mask ๐Ÿ˜ญ but thier sooooo good. I usually walk away regretfully lol.

@JoSometimes Good for you! Walking away is hard but I think your wallet is a properly proud of you. ๐Ÿ™Œ

I stopped by Marshallโ€™s today to find some winter clothes for my girls. Of course, I had to pass through the beauty section. This one had so many amazing things that I wish I could have taken home!

IMG_5755.jpeg

IMG_5756.jpeg

LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask 

LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Niacinamide & Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL 

IMG_5757.jpeg

IMG_5758.jpeg

IMG_5759.jpeg

IMG_5760.jpeg

And so many Charlotte Tilbury products! 

@JoSometimes Wow, those are some great finds. That buttercup palette is too stinking cute, I would have to try very hard to resist. 

@QueenMarceline Itโ€™s made by Revolution, which is a pretty good drugstore brand. I have a few of their palettes. I really wanted this one just to add some green to my collection. 

@JoSometimes Revolution makes some great dupes ๐Ÿ™‚ This would be a perfect stocking stuffer for someone โค๏ธ

Oooh Laniege would be so hard to resist @JoSometimes , way to go!

My store had everything but buttercup lol, thank you for sharing it. She's precious! ๐Ÿ’š

@CynthieLu We should put the two stores together! This one ONLY had Buttercup. I almost bought it because I donโ€™t have anything green in my stash. Not that itโ€™s a colour I would normally get but itโ€™s nice to have for certain occasions (looking at you St. Patrickโ€™s day!)

And yes, the k-beauty was REALLY hard to leave behind but I still have a bit of LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Niacinamide & Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL and I just got SEPHORA COLLECTION Overnight Hydrating Mask 1.69 oz / 50 mL during the sale that I havenโ€™t opened yet. 

I know what you mean, between all the Winners/Marshalls we could really make an awesome store. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@JoSometimes I think you did great not grabbing any skincare when your stash is fully stocked, way to go!

IMG_5163.jpeg

I had to do a double take when I saw this one. Itโ€™s a similar colour story to Morphe 18H Heatseeker Artistry Palette, so I passed on it. I can make do with my Too Faced Sweet Peach and Revolution Reloaded Velvet Rose palettes. And the fact that they left the โ€œMade With Real Cheeseโ€ label isโ€ฆ a little questionable?

IMG_5164.jpeg

A cute trio of lip glosses. My favourite episode of Powerpuff Girls was when Bubbles gets a little too hardcore after being made fun of by Blossom and Buttercup. I also enjoyed the Japanese anime version โ€œPowerpuff Girls Z.โ€

IMG_5162.jpeg

I mildly regret not grabbing this Laneige set. I was staring at it for so long!

@JoSometimes Lol ok the flaming hot cheetos seems like such a fun palette but whenever I look at it I swear I feel the "flaming hot" dust on my lids. I know they wouldn't actually make an eyeshadow palette spicy but something about this is messing with my brain ๐Ÿคฃ

@QueenMarceline Right!? I kinda wanted to get it. For scienceโ€ฆ

@JoSometimes Haha, yes of course FOR SCIENCE. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ

Oooh my store had Power Puff Girl mini Eyeshadow Palette but only Blossom and Butter Cup, either Bubbles sold out or they didn't have it too begin with. ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฉต These lippies would have matched!

Oookay the Cheetos Palette thou, ha! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ I wonder if it was scented? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

IMG_4742.jpeg

I found another fun looking palette today. Unfortunately this one had a cracked mirror (kind of surprised to even find a mirror inside at that price point!) and someone had swatched it with their fingers. If it had been a clean one in good shape, I might have thought about it more. And if I found it, it must also be at another store somewhereโ€ฆ

Yup that's cute as heck @JoSometimes ๐Ÿ˜ 

I've never come across a cereal inspired palette, that just brings a smile right to my face. Thank you for sharing it ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

@CynthieLu It sure is cute! And 12 shades too! Mostly neutrals and warm browns that mimic the cereal but it also had some warm purples in there.

I just learned that thereโ€™s an also a Lucky Charms palette!

Ooh that sounds pretty darn adorable ๐Ÿฅฐ @JoSometimes 

I love seeing the cute themed tins and boxes soo much. I might not take them home with me but I love admiring them ๐Ÿ˜‰

80 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 80 replies
  • 253 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos30
  • 20230511_172021.jpg
  • 20230511_172112.jpg
  • 20230511_171933.jpg
  • IMG_3039.jpeg
  • 20230629_174018.jpg
  • 20230629_173949.jpg