Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

A thread dedicated to Wayne Goss brushes and cosmetics line. His goal is to produce a high quality cosmetics line that feels, looks, and performs amazing and made to his specifications. Products will roll out over time.

Image6454605985766247046.jpg

Image2566118375505703197.jpg

Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

It’s really a beautiful group @TraceyEB and I agree the formula is so silky / velvety. Seems better than the previous cool toned one I have tho I like it as well. 😊

Oh my goodness so stunning @TraceyEB 😍. What are you doing to me? I try not to look 👀 I have to now 😘

You can't un-see it, @blackkitty2014! It's a stunner, it really is!

New Luxury Eye Palette in Smoky Quartz ($55) - a '90s inspired cool-toned palette with neutral browns, includes 5 matte shades and 1 celestial shade. There's also a new kohl eye pencil in Granite ($14).  Launches Tues., June 21 at 10 am PT/12:00 pm CT. Sign up on Beautylish or via link in Wayne's launch video.

Screenshot_20220617-132614~2.png

Screenshot_20220617-132622.png

Screenshot_20220617-133250.png

If anyone buys this, can you tag me? I would love to hear unbiased thoughts. I've been eyeing Pearl since it sold out but this one is gorgeous, too. I haven't tried any of his eye products yet, so any thoughts and comments are appreciated!

What @TraceyEB said @makeitup305 ⬇️. The shades are so wearable, soft yet pack a punch. I have Pearl Moonstone and like it but not love it like this new Smoky Quartz. Bet you’d love it. 

@Sunnysmom I bought it >--->

Awesome @makeitup305 , enjoy it! 

@makeitup305, just tagged you on my post. I want the Pearl palette but it has sold out each time it comes back into stock. I like all his palettes except for Pearl Moonstone, which I find is patchy and the gorgeous blue celestial doesn't keep its vibrancy. This palette has displaced Tourmaline as my favourite. My first impression of the shades is that they are creamy, pigmented, and blend like a dream. The celestial is a stunner and worth the palette alone. Will be trying it out more this week but I'm very impressed with the quality and colour story of this palette.

@TraceyEB I saw a couple of reviews and ended up ordering it over the weekend. After reading yours and looking at the swatches, I'm extra happy I did. Glad you love it! Pearl will be ours at some point!

Thanks @TraceyEB , ooh I like the looks of this wearable group! 

@Sunnysmom, I love brown neutrals and that they are cool tones sealed the deal! Placed my pre-order this afternoon with fingers crossed my order arrives before the weekend!

It’s on my list too @TraceyEB , can’t wait to see yours soon! 

@TraceyEB, thank you so much for posting this. I signed up for the notification when I received the email, but was hoping you'd post something about it. 

@itsfi, was just waiting for Wayne to post his "Friday before the launch" video. I adore these shades! Placed my pre-order this afternoon!

My order is in! I emailed the Beautylish Rep three foundations that I wear and the rep suggested Shade 10, which is the one I was leaning towards. The rep would not send me a photo or a swatch of Shade 10, so I confirmed that there is a return policy. Can't wait to try these products!

Screenshot WG Complexion.png

Hi @TraceyEB, I can't recall if you may have posted about the WG foundation in another thread, but wondering about your thoughts on it.

@TraceyEB, yay! I'll be very interested to hear your take on this foundation.

@itsfi, I'll be greeting FedEx fresh faced on Thursday! Saw your BIC Ambassador notation - hearty congratulations!!! 👏👏

Love it @TraceyEB! Excited for you to get your WG beauties! I almost caved and purchased what I thought might work, but decided it would be a good exercise in patience. Ha! I have a few base products I'd like to finish up so I'll focus on those for the time being. Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the foundation. Some shades have already sold out! 

Thank you! 😊

Pricing is listed below. Also, sample cards will not be available, so Beautylish advises contacting their customer service reps to assist with shade matching.

Wayne's IG Live had interesting application tips and tidbits: 

• the puff has a silicone piece in the middle;
  • the powder can take down the intensity of an eyeshadow
  • the foundation can be used as an eyeshadow primer;
  • if the foundation sells well, he could add half-step shades (e.g. 1.5, 2.5) to the range;
  • his products are unscented;
  • there are other products in the works (Wayne said he would love to make an all-matte eyeshadow palette);
  • the pearl eyeshadow palette will be restocked;
  • an upcoming video features a woman in her 90s wearing all WG makeup.

When asked what products he is most proud of, he pointed to the foundation and powder in this launch. He reiterated that his line is self-funded and that it can take 2 years to develop a product.

Screenshot_20220415-133148-1.png

Screenshot_20220415-125623.png

576 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos248
  • Image6454605985766247046.jpg
  • Image2566118375505703197.jpg
  • WG 2018 Holiday Brush Restock.jpg
  • Image1524406843423150538.jpg
  • Image9173403390433619740.jpg
  • 548588AC-C8C0-46D5-B220-52A16F16E8A7.jpeg
  • 87242967-AD52-4362-BF54-563C445710BE.jpeg