Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

A thread dedicated to Wayne Goss brushes and cosmetics line. His goal is to produce a high quality cosmetics line that feels, looks, and performs amazing and made to his specifications. Products will roll out over time.

Image6454605985766247046.jpg

Image2566118375505703197.jpg

Wayne mentioned a preview video being posted on Friday (May 1).

@GG84 @blackkitty2014 @Kim888 @xcicee @KNC24 @Samtian 

Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

YAY I'm so excited thanks for the tag!! Looks like WG cosmetics is finally here. I thought it was going to be brush related but case looks more like lipstick and he has teased the makeup line a few times already.

@xcicee, Super excited that this moment is here for Wayne! I thought the first launch would include eyeshadow. I'm liking this lip collection!

@TraceyEB Thank you!!

Ooh goodies 🥰 Thx for the tag @TraceyEB 

Exciting @TraceyEB !! Thank you for the tag !

Wayne Goss Cosmetics - first launch sign up in Wayne's IG bio or on Beautylish's website. Beautylish has added a Makeup link on Wayne's brand page.

Wayne has posted a video revealing the contents of his Cult Beauty Box, see list below. On sale on mid-day March 18 only to those on the wait list. Access will be given on a rolling basis. Price $90 GBP.

UPDATE: Wayne has deleted the video post about the terrible financial situation that happened to him in 2019 and said that he cannot and will not and could not ever accept any money trying to be donated to him. He said while he is still dealing with the ramifications, they are his ramifications to deal with, and the video was meant for cathartic purposes only. He has requested that the gofundme page be removed and monies refunded. He said repeatedly how he was touched by the comments, emails, and actions said and done over the past day, and for the love and support shown to him.

We can continue to support Wayne through purchases of his brushes and his upcoming releases.

@TraceyEB 

His video broke my heart. In other videos throughout 2019 he had hinted that he was going through a tough time, I had just assumed it was in his personal life - an aspect he doesn’t share online. I never thought it would be in regards to business. I can whole heartedly sympathize with his situation. The little cheeky wink at the end of the videos always makes me smile. Can’t wait for his cosmetics line, will be completely behind that. 

@TraceyEB , that's class right there.  I will purchase his brush in the upcoming release 😉

Did anyone see Wayne Goss's new video tonight, it's so awful. A go fund me account has been created and is linked under Mel Thompson's newest video about him.

@xcicee, I saw it. It's heartbreaking to hear that a trus...

@xcicee, I saw it. It's heartbreaking to hear that a trusted advisor used that relationship to defraud him. I'd encourage all who have enjoyed Wayne's tutorials and/or brushes to support him in whatever way you can, with a comment on his YT video, a brush purchase, etc.

Re: @xcicee, I saw it. It's heartbreaking to hear that a trus...

@TraceyEB  It is just horrible! I hope he is able to take legal action against them, though from what I have heard from previous cases a lot of the time they pack up and leave or the money is just gone and even if they sue the other person can't come up with the money. 

He's put a new video up saying he doesn't want donations and the gofund me account is now deactivated. However I highly recommend his brushes via Beautylish, I have his face & eye set and they are fantastic quality. I got his face set in 2017 and it has held up very well with frequent use. 

Re: @xcicee, I saw it. It's heartbreaking to hear that a trus...

@xcicee, thanks for the update. I suspected he would be uncomfortable with monetary donations. His first Anniversary brush set was my first upgrade to Japanese brushes.  I had purchased two of his brushes before that release and it am still delighted with those brushes today. Am glad you enjoy yours, too! Let's hope he has a fantastic response to his launch with Cult Beauty and his makeup line release.

Another WG collaboration with Cult Beauty is coming - sign up via link in his IG bio. The inaugural beauty box contained Wayne's favourite products.

RE: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

@traveyeb thanks for the heads up. I’m going to check it out

thanks for the heads up! Interested to see what it is!

My 2019 Holiday Brush arrived today! It's exquisite in design and the brush hairs are so very soft. Will Get Ready With Wayne using this brush tomorrow and be back with observations. I continue to be in awe of the brushes he designs.

WG 2019 Holiday BrushWG 2019 Holiday Brush

L-R: WG Holiday Brush 2014 (00), 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019.L-R: WG Holiday Brush 2014 (00), 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019.

Gorgeous! His brushes are so great.

MINE IS HERE!!!!!!! I can't believe they delivered on a Sunday, that's a first for me. Some size comparisons below - 00 Powder, Holiday 2019, WG Fan 15, Holiday 2017. 

It's so incredibly soft, no regrets for me at all. I like it much more than the 15 already which I rarely use. It's got much more substance than 15 but is softer and less densely packed than the 00 and provides less resistance. I will probably use it with highlighter and loose powder. I think this will be perfect with the Hourglass lighting powders, but I cant use it with those yet as I only have the powder in the holiday palette - this brush is much too big for that. 

@TraceyEB 

image0 (15).jpg

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos248
  • Image6454605985766247046.jpg
  • Image2566118375505703197.jpg
  • WG 2018 Holiday Brush Restock.jpg
  • Image1524406843423150538.jpg
  • Image9173403390433619740.jpg
  • 548588AC-C8C0-46D5-B220-52A16F16E8A7.jpeg
  • 87242967-AD52-4362-BF54-563C445710BE.jpeg