Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

UPCOMING:

• (CA exclusive, LE) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick | Limited edition red Amuse Bouche to celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary.
  • Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick | 12 modern, wearable shades never seen before from Bite.

CURRENT:

Cava Multistick | $24 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/multistick-P411038?skuId=1952902

A multistick that applies like a cream and wears like a powder for weightless color application—in Bite Beauty’s beloved shade of lilac-beige.

BITE_CavaMultistick.jpg

The Lip Pencil (+range extension) | $18 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/the-lip-pencil-P416215?skuId=1906379

A collection of classic, wood-barrel lip pencils in 22 neutral, lip-tone inspired shades.

p416215-av-02-Lhero.jpg

Prismatic Pearl Creme Lip Gloss | $22 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/prismatic-pearl-creme-gloss-P413931?skuId=1870161

A collection of six, metallic pearl glosses, in shimmering multi-dimensional shades that are found in rare black pearls.

p413931-av-03-Lhero.jpg

Past Releases:

Spoiler
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Loving all the swatches coming in! I hope that I can still find a few berries kicking around when I go to NY in September. I think I would do better with berry-toned purples but might give Barberry a try. I have a feeling I have something like Juniper already, I seem to be attracted to the same colours. 

Can't wait for the Maples to be released...I can't decide whether to buy online on the 14th or pay Sephora a visit on the 17th though!

I feel like I'm the only one who ordered juniper.  Ha!  I added plum in my order last minute. I think I'll have my order by Monday. So swatches will be posted. 

In case anyone is still on the lookout for Opal, the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, WA has a bunch of them in the lip gloss and lipstick. 

I posted a bunch of comparison swatches over in the Maple thread for the maple collection, in case anyone is looking for some: 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Bite-Beauty-Maple-Collection-Canada-exclusive/m-p/2074425/highl...

I love these colors.  I just bought Juniper, can't wait to try it out;

Anyone willing to do a Maple for Frozen Berries trade?

I wore Junipertoday and I lined/filled my lips with Mac's Beet lipliner - and I realized - that they are pretty much identical in color = perfect match! Smiley Very Happy

I have "Black Cherry," which is okay, and I don't like "Elderberry." Neither is at all matte. Really disappointed.

If this isn't a mistake, I wonder if the US will get the Maple line?? Interesting...

Barberry looks surprisingly good on yellow toned skin!

Some frozen berries I swatched in stores 

image.jpg

Original post updated above to reflect past releases and upcoming releases.

NailsForLife requested swatches of 'Bellini' next to 'Palomino' so I swatched as many BITE lipsticks as I could for comparison.

I think the closest within what I own is the 'Cuvée Coral' (top swatch) but it is still not as bright and considerably more peachy. BITE 'Quince' appears closer than 'Palomino' because it is a little less intense in saturation and a bit less blue-violet. I think that 'Bellini is fairly unique as far as BITE permanent colors go. Hope this helps!

Top: Crème Deluxe 'Cuvée Coral'
Left to right:
Luminous Crème Lipstick 'Rosé'

High Pigment Pencil 'Tulip'

Luminous Crème Lipstick 'Bellini' (very center swatch)
Luminous Crème Lipstick 'Palomino'
Luminous Crème Lipstick 'Quince'
Bottom: Deconstructed Rose 'Damask'

unnamed.jpg

Spoiler
Call your local stores. My Sephora just received theirs in today's shipment. So of course I just had to run and grab one, even though they aren't technically going out on the floor until tomorrow. The Instagram teaser photo must be these, because the box says "From the Lip Lab in NYC". 

Sephora on snapchat shared a video of making lipsticks with Bite at the event today!

I've seen this perk in-store at SquareOne in Mississauga (Toronto, Ontario)

It's now a live perk online in the US.

Thank you for the info.  I forgot to ask about this, and would have wasted my points since I'm allergic to it.

I'm sad that this looks like a lovely, hot bubblegum pink on everyone, but on me it is a darker, redder pink. BUT I was super stoked when I found out that it faded to a lovely shade on my lips after eating, drinking, going on a walk, and drinking some more!

Then I decided to put some more on last night before bed, and when I woke up I had a lovely stain! This stuff lasts a loooong time on me! Seemingly longer than my other Bite lipsticks!

IMG_4642.JPG

This is me the next day, with the shade stained onto my lips. (Sorry, not wearing any other makeup and didn't do my hair. )

IMG_4631_2small.jpg

A close-up of the stain on my lips the next morning. Sorry if this is gross, but I really like this!

Hello BTers! I've been lurking for a bit, but this is my first post. Anyway, I'm really curious about both the September LLLR and the current 250 point reward (Mimosa). I'm so timid about wearing reds, but want to try one of these, however they seem like they could be similar? I'd love to see swatches of them side by side if anyone gets both. For what it's worth, the current reds I own are UD Matte Revolution in Bad Blood and Revelon Super Lustrous in Certainly Red.

Is anyone besides me totally obsessed with the Bite Opal lipstick and gloss? I ran out to get the lipstick and all my store had was the gloss so the next day I went to another Sephora and got their last lipstick and it's amazeballs! The color makes my lips look so pretty since I'm a cool skin tone. They are gorgeous paired up as well.

6,475 Replies