Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

This thread is for discussing current products, sharing upcoming releases and spreading general love for BITE Beauty! Thanks to everyone who contributes for all your sleuthing and reporting for the benefit of the BT community! ♥

UPCOMING:

• (CA exclusive, LE) 'Red Flag' Amuse Bouche Lipstick | Limited edition red Amuse Bouche to celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary.
  • Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick | 12 modern, wearable shades never seen before from Bite.

CURRENT:

Cava Multistick | $24 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/multistick-P411038?skuId=1952902

A multistick that applies like a cream and wears like a powder for weightless color application—in Bite Beauty’s beloved shade of lilac-beige.

BITE_CavaMultistick.jpg

The Lip Pencil (+range extension) | $18 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/the-lip-pencil-P416215?skuId=1906379

A collection of classic, wood-barrel lip pencils in 22 neutral, lip-tone inspired shades.

p416215-av-02-Lhero.jpg

Prismatic Pearl Creme Lip Gloss | $22 (permanent)

http://www.sephora.com/prismatic-pearl-creme-gloss-P413931?skuId=1870161

A collection of six, metallic pearl glosses, in shimmering multi-dimensional shades that are found in rare black pearls.

p413931-av-03-Lhero.jpg

Past Releases:

Spoiler
(2017) Love, Bite Lip Set (LE)
(2017) Everyday Agave Collection (permanent)
(2017) The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(2017) Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) The Perfect Bite Set (LE)

(Holiday 2016) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Best Bite Redux (LE)
(Holiday 2016) AB Lipstick in Mistletoe (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Gold Crème Lip Gloss (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Duo (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection (LE)
(Holiday 2016) Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick Vault Collection (LE)
(November 2016) Amuse Bouche 'Mauvember' 2016 Lipstick (LE)
(2016) The Perfect Pair High Pigment Lip Pencil Duo (LE)
(2016) Multisticks (permanent)
(2016) Cava Lip Collection (permanent)

(2016) Amuse Bouche 'Berry Rouge' VIB Rouge Exclusive (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (2016) Amuse Bouche in GTA (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick 'Sweet & Savoury' Shade Extension (permanent/LE)
(2016) Spring Fling Set (LE)
(2016) Amuse Bouche Lipstick initial shade range (permanent)
(2016) Matte Crème Lip Crayon shade extension (permanent)
(2015) Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Series 001 - 012 (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Mix N Mingle Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos (LE)
(Holiday 2015) Best BITE Rewind Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayon Set (LE)
(Holiday 2015) BITE Discovery Set (LE)
(CA Exclusive) (November 2015) 'Mauvember' Luminous Crème Lipstick (LE)
(Summer 2015) Luminous Crème Lipstick | Bellini, Mimosa, Kir Royale (LE)

(US exclusive) (July 2015) Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)

(July 2015) Opal Matte Crème Lipstick (permanent)

(July 2015) Opal Crème Lip Gloss (permanent)

(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Matte Crème Lipstick (LE)
(CA exclusive) (July 2015) Maple Agave Lip Mask (permanent)

Re: Upcoming BITE Beauty Releases

Thanks for starting this thread! I'm just getting into lipsticks and Bite is my top brand to try and buy right now, so I'll be checking this thread often!

Great thread iea, Gwenhwyfar! I cannot wait to see this Opal release in July. Looks so cool!!

This is very interesting!  Can't wait to see what this is all about!

Our fellow BTer veronika23 posted a question on the BITE Beauty Facebook page, inquiring about a sneak peek of the 'Opal' lipstick to be released next month. She received a basic response with no commitment as to when or where, but it sounds like we can probably be on the lookout for some teasers soon! Fingers crossed! (Thank you, Veronique!)

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think I only need Juniper and Barberry...maybe plum instead.

I appreciate the preview on that site, but I wish she posted photos of regular lip swatches (not puckered lip ones...I'm picky, I know)

If we're sure these are US exclusive, I'll be looking for a US girl to help out and in return I will gladly do the same with the Maple collection when it comes out! Smiley Wink

This collection might very well break my bank. Black cherry and Elderberry particularly have my attention. 

I like Elderberry the best , but on Temptalia its duped to Ingrid, for some reason the dark colors, some of them make my skin look yellow and gross. Its so hard to find the "right" brightening dark shades. I have about 3 that I like. The rest are just sitting there, wasting money.I saw on youtube Ingrid looks so pretty on some girls but I think it all depends on the undertones so elderberry wont work on me Smiley Sad Ingrid looks almost brown on me -yuk!

I'm holding my last 2 orders until later in the day. The sample selection is getting boring...

Hopefully Black Cherry, Opal lipstick & gloss aren't OOS by the time I wake up.

I LOVE bite! I have celiac disease, which means I am intolerant to gluten, and bite is amazing at keeping their products gf! I love how their products are natural and very pigmented. 

I ordered Barberry; definitely my color.  Elderberry is waaaay too dark.  Plum and Black Cherry are virtually the same color and may be too dark--I'd like to see more swatches.  Juniper just doesn't do it for me.  I hope everyone enjoys the colors they bought!

I ordered the full set this morning! Passed on the Opal matte creme lipstick, but did get the gloss! I'm excited about the Maple collection and hopefully the colors aren't too similar. The maple lip mask is calling to me!

I ordered Barberry Smiley Very Happy 

I resisted Barberry for 4 whole hours, but I finally gave in, since I convinced myself I don't have any dupes. ....and I made Rouge for next year. 

I really need to plan a trip to Canada between now and October!

I just swatched my Barberry (it arrived a few minutes ago)--it's absolutely gorgeous!  The color is exactly what I was hoping for.  I hope everyone else is please with their purchases too!  Smiley Happy

I've been converted to the bright, pink, purple, etc world of lip pies. Barberry is sooo pretty and different from everything I have. I actually like it more than plum. Mostly because plum is deep and fall like IMO. I ordered juniper today, I think I'll love it lol. 

Thank God for screaming kids or my opal lipstick would be a melted mess right now. 

I'm disappointed - I made 3 separate purchases on the 7th and the one that has all my frozen berries lippies in it won't get here until tomorrow - I placed that order at 5 am EST on Tue aghhhh! But my watercolors library will get here along with the opal lip gloss today. Sephora your shipping sucks - flash my rear end. I love looking at everyone's swatches so thanks for those Smiley Happy

Hello BTers! Smiley Happy

Does anyone have both the Bite Opal and Lipstick Queen Ice Queen? If so, how do they compare? Thank you!

6,470 Replies