Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Trader Joe’s Thread

I know we have threads dedicated to specific beauty brands but I didn’t really see one dedicated or updated for all things Trader Joe’s. It could be beauty, skincare, haircare, household or grocery items. Post your finds here so others could be on a lookout of what to find or is newly released at their local store. It could also be something you think people should try. Their beauty section is so underrated and most people don’t even know they have a beauty aisle.  Their candles and seasonal items are amazing and they always have unique snacks. 

3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg

Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread

IMG_8582.jpeg

I won a $25 gift card from the weekly drawing for bringing my own bag!

@SportyGirly125 thanks!

@greeneyedgirl107 Congratulations!

It's been a while since I've been to Trader Joe's but I stopped by yesterday on my way home and picked up a few new items. 

6.2024 Trader Joe’s Finds.jpg

This was the last carton of strawberry cherries 🍓🍒 so I guess that means they're good?! The cashier shared with me that they had these in the employee break room and that they were delicious and I was going to love them. Then she comped them to me. That has never happened before.  

The mango vinaigrette dressing looked interesting. I'm thinking I may dress a spinach salad 🥗 with it later this week, debating whether to add grilled chicken. 

Gummy bacon & eggs - not exactly the breakfast of champions, but maybe a fun snack? They're not very sweet (a plus in my book). I prefer the eggs 🥚 over the bacon 🥓 here; could be that I hold bacon to a pretty high standard. 😂🤣😂

Edited to add: the gummies are shaped like bacon & eggs, not flavored so. 😮💨 

Tags:

@itsfi  Strawberry cherry 🍒 how are they? I’ve never seen those before!!! I wonder if it’s like the cotton candy grapes?? 🍇 omg those breakfast gummies are so cute!!! 🥰 mmmm mango vinaigrette yum! 😋 

@itsfi have you tried the cherries?  What do they taste like?

@itsfi I will have to try them, thanks

@CorgiMommy, I did this morning; just a couple. It's noticeable that it is not your regular cherry, but I wouldn't say it tastes like a cherry or a strawberry.  They're less tart than your red cherries and there's a ... what's the word or words I'm looking for ... plumpiness?? to them when I bite into them - not soft or mushy. At first bite, there's the firmness, bite/crunch you get from a cherry, but then after that initial bite, as you chew on it, there's a somewhat soft plumpness to it. 

came out last Tuesday 
IMG_6525.png

A lot of last year summer items are back in store again like the Brazil body butter, body wash, candle and scrub. 

new item I found today

IMG_5777.jpeg

IMG_5051.jpeg

image.jpg

Yes I have the Trader Joe’s body butter in Candy cane and Brazilian nut body butter. And the candy cane one even has shimmer!

Photo credit: traderjoes(dot)comPhoto credit: traderjoes(dot)com

Nom, nom, nom!Nom, nom, nom!

Trader Joe's Kimbap ($3.99) has a cult following and is nearly impossible to find. If you can find them, there's a limit (at least here in SF) of 2 per person, to allow everyone an opportunity to buy. One of the best items I've had from Trader Joe's.

Cross-posted from Re: What's on your plate? 

@itsfi  Ooo this is so cool! I love that TJ puts a limit on them! It helps do others can get to try them! 

Ohhhh adding these to a list @itsfi !  I've never seen them pre made before. 

Definitely grab a pack, two, if you see them @missjeanie. I didn’t feel like I needed any sauces with it. The rice is well seasoned and holds up remarkably well for a frozen product that is put through the microwave. 

@itsfi I need to look for it next time I go. Korean food is 😍

@makeitup305, they’ve gone through their current stock in a lot of store, but I imagine there will be more coming. I heard they expanded their facility which helped to increase production after they sold out the first time. Their selection of Korean foods have expanded as well. 

@itsfi I need to swing by and try some more of their stuff. I just get overwhelmed at TJs with all the options.

19 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos284
  • 3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg
  • AD8148DD-72DE-455C-808E-1AA7726AF826.jpeg
  • 5528F782-7C89-494A-840B-C1F448668F13.jpeg
  • 162EAB03-9B62-43C0-8FE3-B9A0544DB3A1.jpeg
  • 7F4E44EC-40FA-4DCB-AC96-2852B8C84F9E.jpeg
  • D5E6C891-1D01-4E1F-91F8-15A179ABAEDD.jpeg
  • 68564AAD-AAB0-4B01-ACA7-00E64DB7970E.jpeg
  • BB9B917B-564A-4185-98BE-7431524E580F.jpeg
  • F2F21143-28A4-4400-B2E1-AE5A2F997D2D.jpeg