Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Trader Joe’s Thread

I know we have threads dedicated to specific beauty brands but I didn’t really see one dedicated or updated for all things Trader Joe’s. It could be beauty, skincare, haircare, household or grocery items. Post your finds here so others could be on a lookout of what to find or is newly released at their local store. It could also be something you think people should try. Their beauty section is so underrated and most people don’t even know they have a beauty aisle.  Their candles and seasonal items are amazing and they always have unique snacks. 

3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg

Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread

Lemon Cookie candle?! That sounds AMAZING! I love anything lemon! I need to check my local Trader Joe's to see if they have it! @faeriegirl

@DaneeBT It smells so good. I have a closet of their candles. I can’t stop collecting. 

I’m almost out of these, so I’ll have to go on another Trader Joe’s run to restock. They’re my favorite TJ’s frozen dessert item. My only complaint: only 4 to a box. 

Whoever invented these is an evil genius.Whoever invented these is an evil genius.

They’re addictive enough on their own, but if you do something perverse like, oh I dunno, spread TJ’s cookie butter on them... not that I’ve ever done that, nooooo, not me, goodness no... 😈 

@WinglessOne ,

I'm sure this would be my favorite thing if I ever tried them!  I'm really tempted to go on the hunt!

@WinglessOne  They look delicious! 

haha, I have those too!  and finally tried one the other night. 😉

@WinglessOne   Yum!  I'll be sorry when they stop carrying that chocolate cake:

two sliced of chocolate cake with a little bit of whipped cream on top and a whole cake in the background

@Ispend2much6 That looks amazing! 

@RebeccaBT   It's the closest to homemade tasting cake I've ever bought in a store. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 ,

On your recommendation, I would definitely try this cake!  If I ever get to a Trader Joe's!

It looks sinfully good!

@tsavorite   I don't mess around about my chocolate. 🙂  It's like eating chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream (if it's still a little cold,) and chocolate whipped cream all at the same time.  

@itsfiEE613E1F-AB66-4FF6-9FC9-99A862C58044.png

@itsfi did you pick it up? I got it from my store today and they have an eye cream too

RE: Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread

Found it @SportyGirly125! 😃

Re: RE: Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread

@itsfi Yayyyy!!!!

@SportyGirly125, they were all out when I went in last week but I stopped by early this morning and grabbed one. I didn’t see an eye cream. Let us know how you like it. There are a few other TJs in the city that might carry it. 

@itsfi I tried on the eye cream and it’s pretty moisturizing. It’s not thick so it was easy to dab on under the eye and blend into the skin. 

Oooh, that eye cream sounds wonderful - light and moisturizing is ideal! @SportyGirly125 

@itsfi I picked up extras of the eye cream and the microdermabrasion in case someone couldn’t get their hands on it. 

You’re so thoughtful and kind @SportyGirly125! I’m sure I’ll find it - there are at least 3 other TJs in the city that are near places I either pass by on my way home or that are near places I go to regularly. 

Ooooh! 🤩 Is it bad that I’m thinking about swinging by TJs on my way home from

work tonight, just to see if they have this in stock @SportyGirly125

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos275
  • 3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg
  • AD8148DD-72DE-455C-808E-1AA7726AF826.jpeg
  • 5528F782-7C89-494A-840B-C1F448668F13.jpeg
  • 162EAB03-9B62-43C0-8FE3-B9A0544DB3A1.jpeg
  • 7F4E44EC-40FA-4DCB-AC96-2852B8C84F9E.jpeg
  • D5E6C891-1D01-4E1F-91F8-15A179ABAEDD.jpeg