Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Trader Joe’s Thread

I know we have threads dedicated to specific beauty brands but I didn’t really see one dedicated or updated for all things Trader Joe’s. It could be beauty, skincare, haircare, household or grocery items. Post your finds here so others could be on a lookout of what to find or is newly released at their local store. It could also be something you think people should try. Their beauty section is so underrated and most people don’t even know they have a beauty aisle.  Their candles and seasonal items are amazing and they always have unique snacks. 

3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg

Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread

@itsfi I’m going to to check my store this weekend

Just curious if anyone has tried this soap and could share their opinions on it?C23EED17-462A-41B0-89D3-72B6603B188D.jpeg

@Shosh85 , 

@jozkid gave these soaps to me and to other BIC people in Unicorn Mail.  I used them for hand soaps, and we loved them.  They lasted forever, especially for their size!  

Thank you, again, @jozkid !

Thanks for replying, @tsavorite! Glad to hear you loved them! Sounds like I should definitely give 'em a try! 👌

@Shosh85 ,

As I  remember, the lather was creamy.  I don't think that you can lose.

@tsavorite  Oh nice! I love a creamy lather👌

Ha I picked this up and my daughter wanted it so bad, @Shosh85 - it's adorable! I passed, but probably should have picked it up. If I go back to get it I will let you know how they are.

@eshoe  They really are cute, and every time I'm there I'm always tempted to pick one up because of it! I read a review somewhere that they didn't lather/foam up very well and was curious if anyone else experienced that. I should just bite the bullet and try it anyway- I can always give it to my sister if I don't like it, because she likes everything 😂

I finally made it to a Trader Joe’s today! I wish I would have had more time to shop but I grabbed a few snacks and the coconut body butter. OMG it smells so good! I like it better than SDJs Coco Cabana. ❤️🥥

That's favorite of mine @faeriegirl, too.  I also like the pumpkin one in the fall.

Got my Kringle!Got my Kringle!

I didn’t know there was an ice cream version of Jingle Jangle!I didn’t know there was an ice cream version of Jingle Jangle!

Mmmm... gelato...Mmmm... gelato...

Hi @itsfi,

That Kringle is such a hit at every get together I have! I heat it up a little and people love it! Enjoy all your yummy goodies 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Wow.  How can you wish for someplace you've never been and things you've never tried?? Easy with you ladies to show me what I'm missing far far away. 

@itsfi 

@l8totheparty, Trader Joe’s has some great finds. I wish I could ship the ice cream / gelato to you. So tasty! 😋 

@itsfi  that almond danish kringle is so YUM! I could probably eat the whole thing by myself haha

Hahaha @averylayne. 😆 Completely understandable. I made sure to have people over to share my kringle. 😋 Have you tried the other flavors they have throughout the year?

@itsfi I've had the pumpkin one during the holidays. I'm normally a huge huge fan of pumpkin everything, but the almond one is definitely better 😋

That gelato looks so good!!! @itsfi how was it? 

@makeitup305, it’s so tasty. I restrained myself from eating the entire jar in one sitting! 😂 I tend to pass by the frozen food section quickly to avoid being tempted by all the goodies but not that time - I had to see what treats I needed to stock up my freezer with. 😝 

@itsfi Yummy 😋 

Saw this and thought it was a cool idea for a party tray 
E47DF302-656B-4A19-8B59-2FB676BCC42B.jpeg

Conversation Stats
Photos275
  • 3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg
  • AD8148DD-72DE-455C-808E-1AA7726AF826.jpeg
  • 5528F782-7C89-494A-840B-C1F448668F13.jpeg
  • 162EAB03-9B62-43C0-8FE3-B9A0544DB3A1.jpeg
  • 7F4E44EC-40FA-4DCB-AC96-2852B8C84F9E.jpeg