Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Trader Joe’s Thread

I know we have threads dedicated to specific beauty brands but I didn’t really see one dedicated or updated for all things Trader Joe’s. It could be beauty, skincare, haircare, household or grocery items. Post your finds here so others could be on a lookout of what to find or is newly released at their local store. It could also be something you think people should try. Their beauty section is so underrated and most people don’t even know they have a beauty aisle.  Their candles and seasonal items are amazing and they always have unique snacks. 

3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg

Re: RE: The Trader Joe’s Thread

No fans here either, @itsfi. I couldn’t bring myself to try one, but the general consensus of those who did was just that; ‘interesting!’ 

Hahaha @eshoe! 🙂 

@eshoe I tried the blueberry drink but didn’t like it as much. No I haven’t tried the turkey stuffing kettle chips.  Those sound interesting. 

@SportyGirly125 Holiday snacking galore 😄 I haven't tried that matcha almond milk yet!

Those pretzels are divine.  I'm going to get a bag of those for a stocking stuffer for my son.

Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread

@SportyGirly125 absolutely brilliant idea for a thread! Thank you for starting this, I can’t imagine another thread that will inspire more late night or early morning snacking than this one will😊

@eshoe Your welcome. It was about time. 

@eshoe   Agreed!  Thanks @SportyGirly125 !

@Ispend2much6 Your welcome. It really needed a thread 

Ok has anyone tried the Chocolate Lava Gnocchi? Let us know what you think 😄

I kind of want to pop them into the air fryer and see how they tastescreen-shot-2019-11-14-at-1-23-18-pm-1573756158.png

@RNGesusPls I tried them and they were just ok for me. I felt that they needed to be sweeter so definitely try them with powdered sugar or ice cream.

Thanks @makeitup305 ! Luckily, I veer towards less sweet but will try them different ways!

@RNGesusPls I don't mind that they're not that sweet, it's almost like they're a little bland and need some oomph. Let me know what you think!

Yesss thank you for creating this @SportyGirly125 ! I love Trader Joe's and their food and beauty products

@RNGesusPls Me too. Too bad it’s not easily accessible to everyone 

Yes, that's too bad 😞 @SportyGirly125  

(If anyone wants anything from Trader Joe's, I will happily send stuff over...if I have time)

It's not a TJ exclusive but the Kringle is soooo good. I can't buy one unless I have people over because otherwise I'll eat the whole thing myself. Highly recommend the Mini Cheesecake cones Cheesecake Cones spread out on a sheet pan sprinkled with powdered sugar and some have a chocolate drizzlethe Ghost Pepper chips (they're not as spicy as they sound IMO)

Image result for ghost pepper chips trader joe's

Five Layer Dip

Image result for seven layer dip trader joe's

Hi @makeitup305 ,

I have been wanting to try those chips for awhile! Next trip, I will pick them up! And those mini cheesecake cones look so good! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@makeitup305  I haven’t tried the bean dip yet, but I can personally vouch for the mini cheesecake cones and ghost pepper chips. The chips aren’t nearly as spicy as they sound; anyone who’s eaten ghost peppers and expects these to be that hot will be disappointed. But they’re still tasty! Just a much milder heat level. 

On another non-beauty note: I buy a lot of staples from Trader Joe’s. For me, coconut milk, rice vinegar, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries are staples, and this thread just reminded me to restock all those things. I’ll also pick up some more candles while I’m there. 

@WinglessOne I highly recommend the dip. Add it to some thin tortilla chips and shredded chicken and you've got awesome nachos.

@makeitup305 That sounds so good @makeitup305   

And to add to the nachos, if you like cilantro, I highly recommend Trader Joe's Zhoug sauce (similar to chimichurri)! I put this on almost everything lol

Conversation Stats
Photos279
  • 3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg
  • AD8148DD-72DE-455C-808E-1AA7726AF826.jpeg
  • 5528F782-7C89-494A-840B-C1F448668F13.jpeg
  • 162EAB03-9B62-43C0-8FE3-B9A0544DB3A1.jpeg
  • 7F4E44EC-40FA-4DCB-AC96-2852B8C84F9E.jpeg
  • D5E6C891-1D01-4E1F-91F8-15A179ABAEDD.jpeg
  • 68564AAD-AAB0-4B01-ACA7-00E64DB7970E.jpeg
  • BB9B917B-564A-4185-98BE-7431524E580F.jpeg
  • F2F21143-28A4-4400-B2E1-AE5A2F997D2D.jpeg
  • IMG_2172.JPG