Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

IMG_0314.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpeg

New concealers coming in 2019

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 4.03.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-04 at 4.12.34 PM.png

I picked up MAKEUP FOR EVER - Star Lit Glitters in Holographic Silver during the F&F sale. I was skeptical about it really being holographic, but oh my gosh is it so pretty. The following pictures don't even do it justice. IMG_20181018_154016.jpg

Natural lighting.Natural lighting.

I used NYX's glitter primer for both swatches. I think the glitter alone with some eye gloss on top could look cool. 🙂

@spaceLlama - 🤤, I was skeptical about the whole Hologra...

@SpaceLlama - 🤤, I was skeptical about the whole Holographic idea but that's super close. That shade looks super universal, too.

@SpaceLlama that is soooo pretty! Great for the holidays. That would even be pretty on your nails too. Great buy!

With a flashlight in a dark room.With a flashlight in a dark room.

Here's gif in different lighting. It wouldn't upload to the original post for some reason. 

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/star-lit-diamond-powder-P437364?icid2=products%20grid:p437364:...

I spotted these MUFE Star Lit Diamond powders on Sephora today. They look so so pretty, I can see at least 3-4 I want MUFE.jpg

New palette coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 1.03.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-10 at 1.03.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-10 at 1.03.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-10 at 1.03.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-10 at 1.03.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-10 at 1.04.02 PM.png

M-742!

Image result for oh my gif

@veronika23, thanks for posting this! When I was at my SI...

@veronika23, thanks for posting this! When I was at my SIJCP Monday one of the girls mention this was coming out and I couldn't wait to see it 🙂💗

@veronika23, sorry I'm just now reading back through this...

@veronika23, sorry I'm just now reading back through this thread (didn't get an email that you responded) Sorry, she didn't know when the release was.

Re: @veronika23, sorry I'm just now reading back through this...

Thanks for the update! No worries! I think I'm not getting all my tags either. 😞 @Luvstravel

Re: @veronika23, thanks for posting this! When I was at my SI...

Oh cool! Did she know when @Luvstravel? You are welcome 🙂

Some holiday sneak peeks

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.57.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.57.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.57.23 AM.png

New foundation coming

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 8.23.25 PM.png

20180417_190730.jpgI know star lit powder has been out for a little while but I just picked some up during the sale. I have a question for you ladies. I ordered the #19 Ultramarine along with other colors. All my other colors came with a seal on them and the box was super clean. My #19 came without a seal and the box and container were filthy, product everywhere.  So my question is, did anyone else experience this? Was your #19 not sealed and was it messy or did I get one that someone might have opened and returned. 

I know this post is old but thought I'd reply anyways. I don't remember mine being messy at all. It's been a while but still.... I'm pretty sure it didn't look like that. @CTrojan

Thank you for replying... I reached out to others on other social media areas and they said theirs was super clean and sealed..   MUFE sent me a 2nd one and it was even worse then the 1st one.. I reached out to them again and they told me that all the remaining ones they had were just like that, so they would just refund my money... refund sounded ok with me.. 

RE: Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

@CTrojan I can’t believe that they sent you another one in worse condition than the first one! Bummer 👎🏼

NEW Ultra HD Soft Light liquid highlighter and Ultra HD Perfector Blurring Skin Tint - March 2nd

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 7.27.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-27 at 7.27.42 AM.png

testing