Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

I wish there was a list of what colors are actually new....It looks like the names are staying the same. It would just help me narrow down colors to look at. 

I wish I had some idea of the quality of these vs. the original formulation (which I love). I'm so tempted to just buy them but I know I should wait.

New MUFE shadows coming Jan 1st!!!!! 124 shades! New square packaging too.

@candyrivera@Jjlm1991

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 7.34.34 AM.png

So excited for these!!!

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 7.55.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-02 at 7.56.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-02 at 7.58.03 AM.png

So that new palette for the holidays has a new formula, and now I'm kind of freaking out that they're going to reformulate the entire artist shadow line. I've bought A LOT of these shadows, and I am going to be P.O.'d if they're doing this to the entire line. They just did a complete over haul of the entire line not that long ago. These are some of my all time favorite shadows. I'm now worried they going to mess with the lipsticks too since they're on the weekly wow sales, and I went ahead and bought 9 of those. If anyone has any idea about the fate/formulation of the current permanent artist shadows I would love to know!

RE: Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

They are reformulating. I emailed them about this (wrote it on a BF mufe post). But yea these are taking the place of the artist shadows which I'm kind of upset about as I've acquired a lot and got it down to my favorite 15 :/. Won't know til it comes out what shades are staying to compare colors to both formulas

Thanks for mentioning the new formula for the eye shadow palette!  I have noticed that have been revamping a lot of their products, so maybe they are redoing their shadows as well (I hope not though!) There is this liquid liner of theirs I wanted to buy, but it was out of stock on Sephora, and I just checked on their site and it's not available for purchase anymore, so I am thinking they are completely discontinuing it or redoing the formula.  I hate when companies mess with a formula that is just fine!  This happens to many products I love unfortunately. =(

RE: Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

Ironically the one thing i want them to revamp is the matte velvet foundation and so far nothing. I haven't use the formula in years because i don't have a proper match , seemed to only work when i was tan. All the lighter shades lean pink

Cross-post with the Fall/Holiday threadMUFE Holiday 2017MUFE Holiday 2017

@meganlisa Does anyone know what the difference is between the MUFE Aqua Eyes eyeliner and the Aqua XL eyeliner?  Thanks!  🙂

Is anyone considering going to the MUFE event happening this weekend in NY/IL/CA/MA? I received an email about it (can't tell if it's Rouge specific?), and the link took me to a reservation page, but there was nothing to reserve space for. Does anyone have information about this more than what the website says? I meant to call the store but didn't have time before they closed.

https://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events?tab=events

I'm trying to figure out if I can just show up, or if they are going to be booking individual appointments? I've also never gone to a brand event, so I'm wondering if it's really worth it?

@snoflakefaerie- These events are a total crap shoot.  It could be nice.  There could be some cool gifts with purchase, or some cool swag just for stopping by.  Or you could get absolutely nothing for stopping by.  I'd go if you have nothing better to do that day, but I wouldn't cancel plans to go.  If you do end up going, let us know how it went!

Ok, good to know. I won't get my hopes up too high then. I do have some free time, so I think I'll try.

OMG New Star Lit Powders!!! Frozen Green is beautiful! I wonder if it's a dupe for Illamasqua's Deity highlighter

http://www.sephora.com/star-lit-powder-P415958?skuId=1911155

From Temptalia:

Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 6.45.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-05 at 6.46.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-05 at 6.46.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-05 at 6.46.22 PM.png

I didn't even know we had a MUFE thread! If there's one brand whose products I have the most of in my collection, it's make up for ever. Golden Orange is stunnnning! That's an instant add to my wishlist!

Some of these new colors are very very beautiful!  I feel like I must buy one... frozen green..

No mufe deals for this lipsticalypse ? Everyone has a deal today

Finally more news on the face pans - Will be available JULY 21ST on their website + boutiques, JULY 25TH online at Sephora, AUGUST 4TH in stores

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 7.21.45 AM.png

3 per pan isn't enough. I'm wavering with 5 shades.  I know I will have to get a trio and also a duo pan for the discounts, but a 5 pan is better for me.  lol

Has anyone tried them?

2 Replies
testing