Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

jeannie11 wrote:

3 per pan isn't enough. I'm wavering with 5 shades.  I know I will have to get a trio and also a duo pan for the discounts, but a 5 pan is better for me.  lol

Has anyone tried them?

I have 9 of these powders: 8 blushes and 1 highlighter. I am in love. Seriously. They are probably some of the best blushes I've used. They last all day and the finish on the "B" series is truly beautiful. The value makes so much sense too! 3 blushes for $45 is a great deal- especially if you buy higher end blushes. 

Cool!  Thank you @veronika23 and @sydtomato for the info! Heart

On the product page there are swatches of all the colors as well, in case anyone is interested. 🙂

Yay! Another brand thread added!

@meganlisa

Bump!    Where are the Mods?

@DaneeBT is here to save us @tsavorite 😄

happy cartoon excited jumping my little pony GIF

@Mcakes,

Thank heaven for DaneeBT!   Yay!

bump

Artist Liquid Matte Collection is coming soon

Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 7.15.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-30 at 7.15.31 PM.png

A few more pics of the face pans - Could possibly launch tomorrow!

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 10.34.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 10.36.17 AM.png

Any update on these?

Fall collection - Blush, highlight and contour pans... personalized palettes - around June 27th

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 7.07.00 PM.png

Another sneak peek... eye shadows???

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 8.07.32 PM.png

Will be expanding the range of the Artist Liquid Matte Lipsticks

Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 8.32.35 AM.png

Great, I love these!

Coming soon!

Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 2.33.12 PM.png

I am so excited for this!  I love trying new metallic lipsticks out.  So far my three favorites are the Smashbox, touch in sol(despite the terrible taste) and the metallic liquid lipstick made by Forever 21.  

I think a few people were interested in some thoughts about the Aqua XL paints? I decided to get the turquoise one. I was a bit surprised how small it was but at the same time not sure how big I was expecting this product to be. lol 😄

I tried applying it with my MAC 266 angle brush and it worked pretty well. I also applied it using my finger all over the lip and that worked well too. It’s pretty creamy and it’s “wet” long enough for me to apply and blend it. Looks really nice with the KVD alchemist on top. I decided to run the swatch I had on my hand under water and I think it would stay if I didn’t rub really hard to try and get it off lol. I’ve seen products hold up better to that type of beating though. I also have to note that even after it appeared dried on my had if I rubbed it hard some product would come off on my finger… still first impressions are good enough and thinking I might purchase more of these in the future. They would be a great base for shadows. 🙂

ETA: The lasting power might not be as strong as I would have hoped but need to try with primers.

AquaXL.jpg

I have been using the brown one of these that came as a sample in my eyebrows and really like it 

THANK YOU!!! This helps a lot to make my decision to purchase a few of these.  😍

Thanks for the review and swatches.  Super helpful!

1 Reply
testing