Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Laneige Thread

Most of you know that I love Laneige skincare products. I’m always on the lookout for their new releases as well as their yummy lip sleeping mask scents. This thread is dedicated to all the Laneige newness and love. 

IMG_6621.jpeg

IMG_6622.jpeg

IMG_6623.jpeg

Re: The Laneige Thread

That's perfect to know - I have dry skin so gel textures just never feel like they're enough unless I put another layer over it. So I'll know to not use it alone if I end up with the water sleeping mask at any point. Thank you for the information.

How have people been finding the new LANEIGE Cream Skin Refillable Toner & Moisturizer with Ceramides and Peptides 5.7 oz / 170 ml ?
I actually only tried out the original toner moisturizer just in time before all places that stocked Laneige took the samples off their websites in preparation for the new launch - and I can see why it is/ was so popular.
I've been enjoying the new one and the only noticeable difference so far is that this is a tiny bit less sticky after applying to the touch. It layered really nicely with my relatively thin sunscreen formula (Krave Beauty Beet the Sun) without the need for an extra moisturizer while my skin has been recovering from an extra irritated and flaky nose episode.
Curious to know who else is trying this new formula out and how you're getting the best out of using this product. 

First posted by itsfi

IMG_8016.png

I cannot wait to try this!

@AshleyEstelle @I already got mine and can’t wait to use it along with the cherry blossom one. 

I wonder if there has ever been a coconut Lip mask?

@Mellmars1185, coconut oil is a key ingredient in this lip treatment and it has a pina colada scent.

LANEIGE Lip Treatment Balm 0.35 oz/ 10g 

As far as I know though there’s not been a coconut version in the lip sleeping mask line. 

@itsfi Ahh yes! I found a mini of this in my stash and when I opened it I was so happy with the scent! 🥥🍍

I didn’t know this one existed. Thx @itsfi 🌹I’m down as soon as I hear pina colada 😘

@blackkitty2014 @That one is really good. 

Already put it in my list. Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

I’ve seen a few people (assuming our BIC beauties in Canada) post about this pink lemonade swirl lip sleeping mask on the Skin Sweepstakes thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Sephora-Skin-Wins-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

I haven’t seen this particular flavor in the US; or maybe I missed it? 🤔 Anyone have any info on this flavor being available in the US? Maybe it’s something slated for summer? 😍

Pink swirl.jpeg

Great product but definitely more berry then lemon.  It is super pretty too

@itsfi @blackkitty2014 that lip mask is dropping 5/31 

@SportyGirly125 thanks , definitely be adding it to my basket

@SportyGirly125, thank you. 

Thx @SportyGirly125 🌹