Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Laneige Thread

Most of you know that I love Laneige skincare products. I’m always on the lookout for their new releases as well as their yummy lip sleeping mask scents. This thread is dedicated to all the Laneige newness and love. 

IMG_6621.jpeg

IMG_6622.jpeg

IMG_6623.jpeg

Re: The Laneige Thread

Laneige is by far one of my favorite brands! There LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original was my 1st ever Sephora purchase!🩷 the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Cotton Candy Is available now! I’m really debating on weather I should get it or not just because I have 3 full size and 5 mini with 2 glowy balms and I feel as if the lip masks last forever!😅💖 this is my laneige collection:

IMG_4650.jpeg

IMG_4649.jpeg

What a beautiful collection of Laneige products @happyskincare .

Thank you so much @itsfi im sure my collection will definitely grow this year😅🫣😅❤️

Oh my gosh @happyskincare your collection is truly amazing!

Thank you so much! I’m wanting to re purchase there LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum but I’m trying to use what I have😅😂❤️

Ugh it’s just such a treat to put this in before bed in place of Vaseline. It’s so lovely. I want to try the flavours besides vanilla.

I want that hydration bag so much! What a cute one!

IMG_9142.png

Omg!!! I can’t wait

I love the colors of this lip mask.  Too cute 

@SportyGirly125 sad to see only four flavors of LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm on this site and the direct site.  I wore pear which is gone.  I guess it's time to try peach.  Would have loved mango in this product. 

@greeneyedgirl107 grapefruit has been my favorite, but I don't understand why they don't do more flavors like they do for the lip masks. 

@makeitup305 @I wonder if it’s not as popular as the mask. I love the grapefruit one. I got my Mom the pear one when it came out. 

@SportyGirly125 to me it's practically the same formula in a less messy packaging. I think it doesn't have as much hype and doesn't sell as well. If they marketed it as "our viral lip mask, now in a tube!" it would probably sell more but that's just a guess.

IMG_8229.png

mango sounds delightful 

I saw this announcement earlier today @SportyGirly125. I love mango anything!

@JoSometimes I was thinking about getting it but I already tried it last year. I ended up getting Cherry Blossom and Pink Lemonade and it arrives tomorrow.

I've actually been curious to know how people would compare the texture and results of the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL and the LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask 
I really like how light but perfectly moisturizing the cica one feels - and I usually opt for very heavy night masks and even day time moisturizers - this feels like it does the job of gently soothing the skin and being a layer of extra moisture sealing my dry skin always craves.

Just wanted to know if the textures and results of both are comparable before deciding to try out the water version.

For me, those two are completely different, @CattyT3. I love the original because of it's like gel texture that doesn't feel like it weighs anything on my skin. I lean oily so light layers tend to be my friend. The lavender version has the same gel-like consistency of the original as well. But the cica one was far more of a cream and sat much heavier on my skin than the other two. 

61 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • IMG_6621.jpeg
  • IMG_6622.jpeg
  • IMG_6623.jpeg
  • IMG_6620.jpeg
  • IMG_6626.png
  • Pink swirl.jpeg
  • IMG_8016.png
  • IMG_8229.png
  • IMG_9142.png