Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

69C7D09F-04B4-4067-8C2C-2C0D09A89728.png

I JUST Saw this product on the hourglass page and must get one.  I'm going for the scarlet color!  Did you get one?

@loveyall I’m debating the red or berry. Was so excited to see these pop up during the sale! It seems there’s never enough blush right now! I like the highlighter sticks so hoping these are great also. 

thanks for the tip on the highlighter sticks. I have been eyeing those for years but always went in another direction.  I am def going to let you know what I think of scarlet.  I say try the berry and see if you like it! It's an exciting time to try product.  I think hourglass gets blush right so am hoping they apply their expertise in the stick formulation (I will say that I was nOT a fan of the vanish stick foundation, though). 

I agree @loveyall , their blush is one of my most used favorites and hope the new sticks are amazing. The highlighter is very smooth and packs a fast punch but it blends well. I like it. Yup I ordered some blush so will see how they perform and look forward to your thoughts as well! 😊 (Same thought on the foundation stick by the way. Not my favorite sadly.)

@Sunnysmom  I got the Scarlet (Revel?) color one and just tried it.  It is a STUNNER in color payoff and ease of building/application.  It's like strong but not in a loud way and beautiful.  I'm very happy with the color and the product so far.  Like this could be a game changer.   Going to test out wear time. 

Here are my shades @loveyall , Adore, Devoted and Revel. I agree on how wonderful they feel. Nourishing yet beautiful color payoff and blend like a dream. I could use it on it’s own which I usually don’t do but this stayed on well for me. My favorite is Adore because even tho it is bright it can blend down so well and still get me to the fresh cool toned pink color I love. Sadly Revel is a bit too warm orangey based on me. I was so surprised. I knew it would be warm but not this warm. Glad it works so well for you! Devoted is more pink than my arm pic shows too.  I’m glad that Adore can do the pinky red shade whether lightly applied or more heavily tho it sure isn’t needed! What a beautiful product! We expected no less! @itsfi ahem I’m sorry, it’s really really great. 😆 More blush you say?! @blackkitty2014 tagging you just in case you want to see these also! 59384FC4-CC68-49C2-905B-3E899A9C0674.jpegRevel, Adore, DevotedRevel, Adore, Devoted

Oh my these look amazing!!! How’s the staying power on these?? I’m a newbie with cream blush!

Adore is gorgeous! I might need to get that next!  Yes; Revel is warmer, but it works for my complexion.  I'm so happy you love this product because I truly do, too.   

Oh I’m so glad @loveyall ! I’m waiting for mine to arrive. Isn’t that so great when you are really happy with your decision! 

@loveyall, the scarlet color looks stunning! 😍 I’d love to know what you think of it if you decide to pick it up. These look good! 

@itsfi I got the Scarlet color one and just tried it.  It is AMAZING in color payoff and ease of building/application.  I'm very happy with the color and the product so far.  Like this could be a game changer.   Going to test out wear. 

Wow @loveyall, that’s high praise!! And great to hear. Though my wallet is grumbling after hearing it as well. 😂 

@loveyall I didn’t get one maybe others on here did. 

C0C19952-3EB7-4AA8-977F-73425DB4B1E8.png

13D10690-553C-43B4-91E5-3C6E5D4436F2.png

5DA90F58-6CEA-4060-93D4-430B2834A4AA.png

These two products have been at Nordstrom off and on for years already, so I guess they plan to start making them available to other retailers 🤔

@SportyGirly125  I wonder how much the daily fluid will cost.  The product I've seen previously on their site is outrageously expensive, even for Hourglass.

@MCSSavvy @The price is shocking

I almost passed out when I saw the prices...!! We're now in La Prairie territory!

BC5B8400-CF4D-4487-AC94-B742C22C5EBC.jpeg

testing