Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

RE: I have been waiting to see this years Ambient Lighting Pa...

I’ve heard from Instagrammers in other countries who have seen it that the palette is just the Unlocked renamed and packaged. There may be another one, as last year there were 2 I believe, but the only pics I’ve seen floating around are the ones pictured above and I’ve been told it’s the same shades as Unlocked.

RE: The HOURGLASS Thread

This year I made it my goal to pan as many of the shades as I could in the original Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette so this year I am finally ready to splurge on a new one, love these!

Re: RE: The HOURGLASS Thread

@Mochapj   I wonder if the States / Canada will get  a similar holiday palette as shown above exclusive to Selfridges (UK)?  I feel like this is a bit different that the holiday palette that came out.  I definitely want to grab one this year.

RE: Re: RE: The HOURGLASS Thread

@MCSSavvy I think it’s possible, however Ree mentions this Selfridges exclusive one is the same shades as last year’s unlocked palette, just with clear packaging so hopefully if they do, it’s something new instead

Re: RE: Re: RE: The HOURGLASS Thread

@Mochapj  Ah, good to know. If I recall correctly there were two last year so hence my confusion on the color story.  Anyway, just have to wait and see.  Thanks!

Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/scattered-light-glitter-eye-shadow-P433811?skuId=2251619

The Nordstrom exclusive shades of the scattered light shadows are now on Sephora!! I am rejoicing as a Canadian 

@sydtomato  Not sure if you went to pick up a new shade or two yet but I did go and grab Rapture.  Tots adorbs!   This is right up there next to Aura for me.  

I picked up ray and love it! I want vivid and burnish and was thinking about rapture as well for the holidays!! I don't even know if I've swatched aura, I should check that one out too. I want almost all the shade lol @MCSSavvy 

Swatches of the new HG Scattered Light in sunlight and natural light compared to the old ones. Texturally in the pot they have the same almost wet, squishy feel but I noticed on the arm the old ones are more sparkly in sunlight and the new ones are more sparkly under natural (diffused) Light L to R: Burnish, Rapture, Ray, Vivid, Aura, Blaze, Foil, Reflect, Smoke

Swatches of the new Vivid shade of Scattered Light and swatches of all the new shades from an Hourglass MUA. Vivid on an olive skintone is not a green.

omg I am picking up vivid asap thanks for posting! I haven’t seen anything about these regarding launch date

@Mochapj youre totally right I just looked on nordstrom and it says exclusive.. thats great cause shipping to Canada from them is $30 and the hourglass site doesnt ship internationally right now. Looks like I am waiting until I go to the US in November.. ps. sorry the app won’t let me reply directly to your last comment

@mochapg youre totally right I just looked on nordstrom and it says exclusive.. thats great cause shipping to Canada from them is $30 and the hourglass site doesnt ship internationally right now. Looks like I am waiting until I go to the US in November.. ps. sorry the app won’t let me reply directly to your last comment

@sydtomato  the single swatch on the back of the hand is mine; the arm swatch is from an Hourglass MUA. I feel the formula of the one I got (Vivid) is different than the ones that came out last year. It's really, really creamy and smoother.  IIRC the ones from last year (while smooth) had more of a flaky texture.

From what I read on Temptalia the new shades are exclusive to Nordstrom and are already available.

How disappointing... that was the one that was calling me the most...

I like the color but that is really disappointing @Mochapj I wonder if you would see more green with a dark base, not that you should need a base.  Thanks for posting!

@michelleshops. I'm happy for the swatches, but less exci...

@michelleshops. I'm happy for the swatches, but less excited. Guess I'll wait for the chance to swatch in person.

@michelleshops  It’s worth a try.

i tried swatching it on my husband who is decidedly less olive toned than I am and it still wasn’t very green but hopefully black will bring it out.

@Mochapj  -- Great swatches.  I can't wait to see how Rapture and Ray look on my skin!

New shades for scattered light glitter eyeshadow 56F28834-CAE6-438A-832A-0FF6737B4AB1.jpeg

@SalBing  Ah, now I finally have a reason to buy one of these: they have a green shade! 💚 I kept passing on the original shades, hoping for something more interesting-to-me to be released. 😄 

2 Replies
testing