Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

@sonnydee Thank you so much for sharing! I've been wantin...

@sonnydee Thank you so much for sharing! I've been wanting to try it but I may just skip it.

Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

@sonnydee, finally a genuine review of this product!!! Thank you for sharing ❤️

You are very welcome @pocketvenus

😉

Thx you so much for posting this @sonnydee. I trust your review more than 100 Influenster reviews on this board. Heart Ugh, this doesn’t sound good. I redeem 1 too but it won’t get here until next week.

I hope it works out better for you @blackkitty2014

I know I had to write up a review after seeing all those *this is the best mascara...blah,blah.* influencer reviews. I'm pretty picky but I gave it a good go. 😒

More swatches of the Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow - Available now.

https://www.sephora.com/product/scattered-light-glitter-eye-shadow-P433811

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 7.57.55 AM.png

Ambient Lighting Blush Palette at Nordstrom ($65 USD):Screenshot_20180721-191006.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180721-191114.png

I’m loving the hourglass caution mascara! It adds body, but not much in length if I’m being honest. Great quality for a pop in lashes

B4F15BBE-BA7A-4AAE-A87C-483F493B8C2B.jpeg

RE: The HOURGLASS Thread

NEW HOURGLASS PALETTES 2018 - 2019??!!! I saw these on sephora france press day, uploaded by LOdoesmakeup on YouTube, i am super excited!!! Yaaay!!! Apparently 4 new ambient lighting palettes.

Re: RE: The HOURGLASS Thread

Yay! Can’t wait for more details on these!!

Does anyone know if the No. 28 Primer Serum was reformulated? I bought this many years ago, switched to Smashbox, and am contemplating switching back but it looks really different. When I bought it, it was clear, now it looks pink. Or is it just the bottle that changed?

https://www.sephora.com/product/n-28-primer-serum-P309504?skuId=1420652&icid2=products%20grid:p30950...

@pocketvenus  I haven't used it in a few years, but I thought it always had a tinge of pink, whether it was the bottle or product.  I don't remember it applying "pink" though.

@Ispend2much6, thanks! I have warm/yellow undertones so this is good to hear 🙂

I always had the impression that the tint isn't functional... that it's only there to keep people from accidentally buying the wrong thing when they're looking for the Veil primer. 🔀

@fieldsofclover, I see! Maybe I'll just try that one too ha ha

@pocketvenus  The Veil primer is the one I always used.  Just so you know, it is white in the bottle and it does affect the shade of your foundation a little bit.  I didn't mind this because I usually like my foundations to be a little more cool-toned than they already are.  But it works beautifully!

@Ispend2much6, thank you for the tip!

The HOURGLASS Thread

Hourglass direct has these up now! Can't wait for sephora to get these, there are a couple especially that look so pretty and the packaging is so luxe looking for the price! There was a sneak peek on IG live for anyone interested.

New mascara coming out in a week

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 7.10.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-10 at 7.10.38 AM.png

I'm very interested in this mascara, saw somewhere that it says smudge and flake proof? wonder if it'll work for me hehe

Glitter Eye Shadow reflect - Coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 8.35.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-06 at 8.35.20 PM.png

testing