Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: HOURGLASS THREAD

image.jpegimage.jpegNew lash primer and mascara on preorder at Barneys for August delivery. Note: looks like images for the two products are switched. 

Thank you for the update @lipstick4soul ! Yes it does look like they switched the images lol. I'm excited to see that they are growing their product selection more and more. 

Its good to see new products that arent ambient lighting extensions 😉 

Here's some more info on the new foundation sticks from Barney's site:

"

Expected delivery in August.

Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. Orders.
See Details.

A revolutionary foundation stick with the coverage of a concealer, the fluidity of a liquid, and the weightlessness of a powder in a long-wearing waterproof formula for undetectable full coverage. 

The unprecedented concentration of pigment in this foundation provides maximum coverage with minimum product, concealing all discoloration and imperfections for virtually perfect skin with a seamless finish.

Features and benefits:

• A foundation and concealer in one, this concentrated formula contains double the amount of pigment versus traditional foundations for instant full coverage in one application
  • Long-wearing, waterproof formula provides 12-hour coverage
  • Innovative formula adjusts to your body temperature to effortlessly blend into the skin
  • Formed in a unique triangular bullet for precision application along the contours of the face
  • Multiple shades can be used to also contour and highlight skin
  • Designed specifically to be used with the Vanish Foundation Brush for the most seamless finish
  • Available in 26 shades to perfectly match every skin tone
  • Finish: Satin
  • Coverage: Buildable full"

image.jpegThe new hourglass up for pre-order at Barneys- concealer and the eyeliner in brown.  

Omg I'm all over that mini bronzer! Is it only going to be available at Barneys? I never shop there 😞 

@lipstick4soul Thank you!!

@ireneh No reason to think other retailers wont get it eventually. It appears to me that Barneys gets Hourglass products earlier than others and sometimes have the exclusive for a while before broader distribution (recent cream palette and previous modernist eyeshadows come to mind). 

Thank you @lipstick4soul !

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 3.42.31 PM.png

More info:

Ambient Luminous Light Palette | $52.00 | Limited Edition, Nordstrom Exclusive

• Luminous Light Champagne pearl that creates a soft candlelight glow (Ambient Lighting Powder)
  • Luminous Flush Champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer (Ambient Luminous Blush)
  • Luminous Bronze Light Medium tan shade infused with Luminous Light for a softer, candlelit warmth (Ambient Lighting Bronzer)

source: Temptalia

An awesome Nordstrom SA showed me the catalog. The price on there was $62 though, for both during and after the sale. I didn't think of asking to take pictures, but else there was a CT set with the instant face palette & mascara, a TF set with a lipstick, a mini frosted glass bottle (primer?), and mascara. Also tons of other sets by Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Trish McEvoy, Supergoop, MAC, NARS etc etc but i don't really remember much. Sorry!

Anonymous Insider

Oh yes I'm so excited! I haven't bought any of the blushes or bronzers yet so this is perfect! 

You're the best, thanks @veronika23

Updated with sneak peek of Luminous Light Palette!

Does anyone know if this is exclusive to Nordstrom, at least maybe for now? Or will it be out later at other stores? I als resisted the 2015 holiday palette but I have the blush palette and love it. I use it every day. So debating whether I need to grab this at Nordstrom or wait if it's coming out elsewhere...

@AnneMCC According to Temptalia it's a LE Nordstrom Exclusive but if I had to guess it's probably only LE to them for a limited time. They did the same thing with their eyeshadow palette with Barneys but now it's everywhere. 

If you really want it and don't want to risk missing out on it get it from Nordies. If you want to roll the dice...

@Mcakes thanks! 

Thanks for updating!  Got excited then I realized it was luminous flush - hasn't that blush been in every palette? 

Luminous Flush has been in the past 2 LE palettes (Ambient Blush and The Edit)! It is really pretty though so there's that 😛 This is the Orgasm of Hourglass

It is nice but that is why I bought  the full size :(, and then the blush palette.  Luckily I resisted their holiday 2015 palette.  Don't know if I will be able to resist this one since I've been wanting to try the bronzer. 

I totally get it 😕 I never bought the bronzer because I was hoping they would put together a palette like they did for the powders and blushes but they never did. I think I might pick this up or wait until they let us customize a palette with whatever we want in it not just the powders! 

(User has opted out of the BeautyTalk community.)

4 Replies
testing