Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: HOURGLASS THREAD

I love the ALP palette! The powders work so well individually or all together. Can't wait to build my own palette at their Abbott Kinney location!

@Mcakes I have the Ambient Lighting Palette and Luminous Flush & Mood Exposure blushes. The blushes are so beautiful and I would probably own more if it weren't for the $45 CAD price tag.

@virgo87 I agree with you! Blushes in general aren't my favorite category but the Hourglass blushes get the job done for me. In flow with the entire brand, they make it look like you have natural and effortlessly blushed cheeks 🙂

I'm a big hourglass fan!! I love the blushes, strobe powders, and incandescent lighting powders. I also use their foundation, mascara, lipstick, primer, lipgloss, and eyeshadows! So excited to see this thread!

A girl after my own heart 😄 Hourglass addicts unite! haha. 

You should try out their brushes next 😉

Anonymous Insider

I like their eyeshadow brushes (mainly used for glittery/highly shimmery eyeshadows since these brushes are synthetic and easier to take care of), and mineral veil primer...That primer truly doesn't cause any bad reaction (on my skin, at least).

Yes, their brushes are amazing! I really love every single one I have and am working on getting the whole collection lol. 

I'm happy you like their mineral veil primer, I have skin that leans on the drier sign so their No 28 primer works better for me. 

testing