Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

How pretty! I don't need it, but I definitely want it. Lol.

blushes coming soon!

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 8.00.09 PM.png

Does anyone know if the Anastasia website ever has sales/discounts? I want to get a Glow Kit (That Glow, only available from Anastasia direct as far as I can tell) for my daughter for her 16th birthday. It's not until November, so I can wait, if need be. Thanks!

Another looksy

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 6.13.36 PM.png

On the front page, the thumbnail looks like it says "Glow Rat".  Lol.

New ABH Glow kit for the Holidays!!! Includes: 6 highlighters - 3 light shades, 3 deep shades Around Oct. 15th.

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 6.04.05 PM.png

Question on the Brow Powder Duo. I've had a stockpile of this stuff forever in Brunette. I'm finally running low, and it looks like they changed some colors since I last ordered. Brunette looks warmer, the online pics don't match what I have. It used to have a grey tinge to the lighter color. So what to do?

With pale, cool skin and black hair, should I go with Granite or Ebony? Sorry if this has been asked before. It's been about two years since I needed to restock. 

@pixiedust2 Funny you should ask! I was going thru the Q&A's on the Brow Powder Duo last night in preparation for the Ulta deal tomorrow and found that the responses overwhelmingly said that if you have black hair and are cool-toned, you should go with Granite; if you have black hair and are warm-toned, you should go with Ebony. 

Hope that helps!! 🙂

Thank you @poohblueberry! I went through those Q&A's this afternoon and came to the same conclusion! But thank you for validating that Granite sounds like the way to go. Much appreciated!

@pixiedust2 You're very welcome!!

Not sure about your question regarding the color but just an FYI, Ulta has the brow powder for 50% off for 21 days of beauty tommorow!

Update! - ABH x Makeup by Mario Master Palette - 45$

Sept 29th ABH website - Oct. 4th online Sephora, Ulta, Macys. - Oct 15th in store.

Screen Shot 2016-09-05 at 4.30.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-05 at 4.35.08 PM.png

Does anyone know how much product there will be? They are charging more for fewer colors.

Swatches 😍

image.jpeg

ABH x Makeup by Mario - Master Palette by Mario for the holidays - October

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 1.43.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-02 at 1.41.58 PM.png

I think this palette is going to be my first ABH purchase. The colors look fantastic and will be great for fall

eeek.. this one.. or the KVD one.. this one.. or the KVD one.. aaaaaaagh. I die.

I need more eyes to put this stuff on.

You know, I don't need eyeshadow but I need this.

want*  

lol  😄 😄 😄

Shut up.  I want.  Finally, a makeup collab with a real MUA!

Bumpin this lovely up!! Does anyone know when Ulta will be getting the foundation sticks? I saw a sneak peek in the corner of that photo showing the 21 days of beauty, and it showed that Ulta WILL be getting them, but I'm not sure when?! I want to use my points on them 🙂 

5 Replies
testing