Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

Here is lucky clover.  I piled on a lot more than it looks like, but with my undertones this shade looks more like a glistening wet sheen than an actual green.  

I don't hate it, LOL

image.jpeg

Mocha, what lipstick are you wearing? I love it!

@k617 that's the new Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips in Miranda May

It looks amazing on you 😄

What can i do to minimize the cracking from some ABH liquid lipsticks?

Kathryn and Soft Lilac are the worst. I exfoliate, I moisturize, I put on really thin layers and they still crack.

I have no issue with most of them, but electric coral cracks on me. So sad. 

I love Soft Lilac, and I absolutely can't make it work on my lips. It cracks and looks awful.

It's horrible but such a beautiful colour. @jadeann

It's sort of random, but do you drink enough water?  It might help...

I drink over a gallon a day, so that isn't the issue with me, but could be for many people. I love most of hers, but electric coral cracks and milkshake separates from the inside of my lip sadly. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 9.54.56 AM.png

This is so going on my list!!!! This is beautiful!

Now on my list for the name alone. 😛

Thank you for the swatches, @Mochapj! I'm debating picking up Sun Dipped. I *thought* I had decided that the shades aren't really that different from what I already have, but your swatches are making me reconsider.

@Mochapj Would you mind sharing your opinion on how these ABH compare to the Love Luxe Beauty that you have posted on the Indie Brands thread? 

@PaletteAddict99 here you go!

The Love Luxe swatches are the first swatch in each grouping.

Next Level and Blue Moon are the same color, but NL is much more pigmented.

Daydream and Purple Horseshoe are also really close IRL, but in the photo, not as much.

The biggest difference between the 2 products is the LL ones are very powdery and kick up lots of dust.  The ABH ones are much firmer, and also have more glitter.  The Moonchild kit has more glitter in the highlights than any of the other Glow Kits.

image.jpeg

Awesome swatches @Mochapj! Thanks for the feedback too 🙂

@moghapj Thank you so much! hmmm it seems like less glitter rather then more glitter would be my goal. I've been studying ingredients and I have read about the use of silk powder which makes a highlighter have a more refined glow sheen and less glittery

Thanks for starting the thread! I love these so much!!! I sure wish we knew if they were going to be available at Sephora, Ulta or any of the other dept stores. I'm afraid if I wait they might sell out

I'm not sure about the Sweets Glow Kit but similar to what Volta said Moonchild is an ABH exclusive. I suppose this could change in the future (we have no way of knowing) but for now it can only be purchased directly from ABH. 

I heard the Moonchild palette (6-pan) and the Sweets Glow Kit were exclusive to the ABH website, but who knows after a couple months that might change.

2 Replies
testing