Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated Sept 8th 2019 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! 🖤🖤🖤

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

The Metropolis palette for the holidays (Sept 10th online / Sept 17th stores)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

Glow Gold Highlight Duo (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-gold-highlight-duo-P450058

Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-gold-eyeshadow-palette-P450057

I Need A Nude Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/i-need-nude-lipstick-P448848

Coral palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/coral-eyeshadow-palette-P448706

Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/chroma-crystal-liquid-eyeshadow-mini-set-P448154

Glow Gold Highlight Duo & Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette - Sept 17th

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Metropolis palette for the holidays - 28 mini pans - Sept 10th online

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

Spoiler

NEWS (old)

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

New shadows in 2018

Other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

@suzyo  you can always use some as shadows and shadow toppers 💁🏼‍♀️😉

I actually think I could pull off the highlighters, because I use them as blush toppers anyway. It’s the cream blush I’m concerned about. Typically I wear deeper colors under foundation, but this might even be too dark for that @gonerogue 

New product coming!!!

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 6.49.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-08 at 6.51.33 PM.png

I need your help, ND lovers! I’ve never tried any of her products, but I’m a sucker for eyeshadow palettes. I’d *never* spend that much money normally, but I have a $100 Rouge reward and a gift card balance, so it would be close to free. I have a hard time justifying the price when I could get, say, two ABH palettes for even less, but if the quality really is that much better then maybe I should take the leap! 

Would you recommend trying one the five-pans first (the Mini Nude speaks to me) to get an idea of the formula, or should I jump right in with the Gold palette?

@tastelikewater  her palettes are also pricey because of the amount of product per pan... maybe 3x or 4x more than a regular palette like the ABH. But I get it... it's a higher price tag. 🙂

I don't have the mini nude so I can't speak to that but since you can't return what you buy with that rouge card maybe you would like to try the formula first... I have the gold palette and love it.  I think @Tamara76  might have both so maybe she can give you a better idea if the formula is similar between the two.

@veronika23 @tastelikewater So sorry I missed this tag!  I definitely recommend the large ND palettes - the quality is amazing and they last forever.  

Did you end up buying one?  ❤️

@veronika23 I’m so glad you mentioned that, I didn’t think to work out the cost per gram! I’ll do some math on that, thank you 😁 And great point about the Rouge reward and returns. Looks like I have some homework to do.

I used rouge reward to re-stock on my skincare staples and then used the saved (or not saved :p) money to buy things to try out. 

@tastelikewater   yeah better be safe than sorry. 🙂 I got the Safari palette with a reward card... even if there were mixed reviews on it I knew I wouldn't return it anyways because I do love her shadows. They are at the top of my list!

Hi fellow Natasha fans! I'm in Tel Aviv right now, so of course one thing had to happen while I'm here:(I broke down and got a Gold palette.)(I broke down and got a Gold palette.)

Figured I'd share a peek inside the makeup academy here. (Sorry for the photo dump; I'm posting from my phone).IMG_20190130_161016.jpg

(the line under the logo says "Beauty and Fashion School")(the line under the logo says "Beauty and Fashion School")

IMG_20190130_161932.jpg

There's a retail area at the front, but it's mostly just the school... It's up a flight of stairs and with a couple offices, so they keep the front door locked during business hours and you knock to be let in.IMG_20190130_161711.jpg

The actual fixtures aren't much different from the ones at Sephora, but the space is really nice. What I really wanted was one of the empty palettes, figuring if they were available anywhere in the world, it would be here... but they don't have any either - totally sold out of both and waiting on more to be manufactured. Demand, unsurprisingly, is completely through the roof!IMG_20190130_161723.jpg

I couldn't exactly wander around and take photos, but I did get a mini tour so that's one item checked off my lifetime bucket list. Also this:IMG_20190130_170013.jpg

(the line under the logo says "Beauty and Fashion School")(the line under the logo says "Beauty and Fashion School")

@fieldsofclover  this is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! Everything looks so crisp and chic 🤩

@fieldsofclover  How fun!  Thanks for sharing and enjoy your trip, work or otherwise. 🙂

So neat, @fieldsofclover! I'm so glad you got to see it o...

So neat, @fieldsofclover! I'm so glad you got to see it on your trip!

What an interesting look behind the curtain.  Thanks for sharing @fieldsofclover 

how cool @fieldsofclover  thanks for sharing!!

@fieldsofclover  That is so cool! Love that you bought a palette to commemorate the visit, I always love doing that too 🙂 

@fieldsofclover, That sounds so great. I love being able...

@fieldsofclover, That sounds so great. I love being able to explore different things like this when I am in other countries, but being able to see this, would definitely be a bucket list experience 🙂

How awesome! Love her so much! 💕💕💕 @fieldsofclover 

This is so amazing @fieldsofclover !!!  Thanks for sharing all these awesome pics with us!!!

@fieldsofclover Love that you got to experience this, and thanks for sharing photos! 

@fieldsofclover  How awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!

19 Replies
testing