cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD

@Fedele13  I can't reply to your comment because of a bug in the system but man I love that hair!!! WOW! It's so nice seeing you again! I hope you'll be able to post more and chat with us even if the site is a total mess. So which Glimmer Veil do you have your eye on?

@Fedele13!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ There you are...high five, girl

Dude!  We've missed you and your gorgeous locks ...man those colors are so freaking awesome.  The Purple is my fave...and it looks so healthy and shiny.  ๐Ÿ˜˜ Hope all these issues get remedied real quick.

@Tamara76

sorry you misse a few hair color changes along the way. Here's a few that I have gone through since March. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Lol

IMG_6387.JPGIMG_6859.JPGIMG_1050.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23 @Tamara76

Thanks girls for tagging me and missing me. Missed you all as well! Been keeping up and reading, just haven't been posting. Had nothing but troubles after they updated the site back in March. Maybe will work better now with the new chat, although not use to it yet. Been keeping up with and buying everything Kat comes out with besides the glimmer palette. Ready for these new lipsticks today. 

OMG!   I miss @Fedele13 and her awesome lipstick looks and fabulous hair color, too!   โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

NP @ZombieMetroAnt. ๐Ÿ™‚ Yes where is @Fedele13 I miss her!!!!

Another look at sinner

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 2.18.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-02 at 2.18.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-02 at 2.18.44 PM.png

According to a post on Instagram, Sinner was originally N...

According to a post on Instagram, Sinner was originally Nocturna (from the swatches we saw earlier this year). Here is the post from Instagram (cropped to the best of my ability). ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: According to a post on Instagram, Sinner was originally N...

No problem! Somehow I think it will be like 'Saint' and be limited edition, but it is nice to hope...personally I am still hoping for 'Zero' to make a comeback (and not in a bundle with colours I own, like it was during the flash sale) *sigh* A girl can dream, right?

Re: According to a post on Instagram, Sinner was originally N...

@TwelveLadybugs  well hot dog!  I wonder if it will be part of the perm line up now... Thanks for the info!

Shade+Light crรฉme contour palette - coming soon!

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 2.08.22 PM.png

Oh sure @veronika23. After I bought the Anastasia one. Harrumph 

@jozkid   next time you can try this one ๐Ÿ˜‰

@veronika23 no worries!!! It was enough for me to remember it today!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Another swatch

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 12.17.37 PM.png

I just broke my makeup no-buy for this. No regrets.

@veronika23 I ordered the flash set so fast this time ๐Ÿ˜‚ couldn't resist that color! I don't think I have a purple in my collection quite like this one

@katgoulding  I gotta say it's very pretty! I love it even more with Alchemist on top like the picture below.

Ordered, Yay! I can't wait to see it in person...also totally agree that with the Alchemist palette on top, it is to die for!

Love it! โค๏ธ

testing