cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

Is KVD leaving sephora? So many of the products are gone and even the concealer is almost gone.

Not sure where to buy it in Canada if I can't get it at Sephora 😅

Re: THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

Does anyone have swatches of the new KVD Everlasting Blushes in the shades Foxglove, Rosebud, or Snapdragon? I've searched youtube, instagram, and google images to try and find photos of those shades applied on regular customers (not promo photos) and have been unsuccessful. With blushes they always look light in the pan and show up different on the skin. Especially on me as I'm of a darker skintone and ordering blushes online can be tricky. 

Re: THE KVD THREAD

Kat is leaving her brand - From her IG:

"This past year has been one of great change for me. As many of you know, I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy, launched my vegan shoe line, and am now busy prepping to release my long awaited album in the Spring, followed by an international tour!

As much as I wish I could balance all of this, on top of continuing my makeup line, it has become clear to me that I just can’t do everything at the maximum capacity. It's hard to admit this, since I’ve always said “You can do everything and anything.” But I don’t think admitting one's limits is a bad thing.

With that said, I’ve decided to sell my shares of the brand, turning it over to Kendo, my partners for the past 11 years.
This was not an easy decision, but after careful consideration, I decided I wanted the makeup line to continue to thrive and grow, and I believe Kendo is primed to do just that.

The transition for you, my loyal customers, will be seamless. In order to avoid any confusion with such a big change, Kat Von D Beauty will take a moment to rebrand itself, so you will start noticing the change from KatVonD Beauty to KvD Vegan Beauty. I'd like to thank my beloved fans+followers who supported my vision to create a brand that stood for compassion, true artistry, and challenged modern ideals of beauty — most of which I never could relate to. I was able to create a makeup line that made outsiders like me feel like we have a place in this “beauty” world, and gave myself and others the tools to express ourselves in our own unique way, whether it was embraced by the majority or not. And I just couldn’t have done any of this without you!

Lastly, thank you for understanding+respecting my choice, as it was a difficult one to make, but one I am proud of regardless, and am confident that the team will continue the KvD legacy!

Here’s to many, many more years of KvD Vegan Beauty!
"

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 12.11.48 PM.png

Blushes and Vinyl Lip Creams - Jan 10th online at Sephora, In stores Jan 24th

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 4.36.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-19 at 4.36.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-19 at 4.36.46 PM.png

@veronika23, Thanks for posting. It looks like a good var...

@veronika23, Thanks for posting. It looks like a good variety of blush colors.

Re: @veronika23, Thanks for posting. It looks like a good var...

NP @Luvstravel!!!  🙂 

THE KVD THREAD

@SportyGirly125, It's finally on the Sephora page.

@Luvstravel  there are some amazing swatches of this on @Tamara76 's IG account: enchanted_but_not_amused is her handle.  KVD sent it to her in PR Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt, Your definitely not being an enabler, th...

@ZombieMetroAnt, Your definitely not being an enabler, this palette was on my " "to buy" list. I've been wearing the smaller Lolita palette with the new KVD crystal rose cream eyeshadow and I love it together!

@Tamara76, Thanks so much for posting the swatches. I'm d...

@Tamara76, Thanks so much for posting the swatches. I'm definitely looking forward to this palette!

Re: @Tamara76, Thanks so much for posting the swatches. I'm d...

You are very welcome!❤️❤️❤️  @Luvstravel 

Thanks for the tag @ZombieMetroAnt !!!!  

@Luvstravel Here are my swatches minus 2 shades:7A282380-6D7A-45F6-9210-6FBB43A2EA75.jpeg

BD4BE088-C7E8-4647-A928-214234A740B5.jpeg

The palette is spectacular!!!!!❤️

@Tamara76 are the sparkly shades pressed glitters or just foils?

@makeitup305 To tell you the truth, I don't remember! Let me know if you want me to pull the palette out from the vault (i.e. KVD trunk under my vanity) and I can let you know!(I just found all these unanswered messages in my inbox - lol)

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt

Re: Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt

trying not to enable but they look pretty amazing! Thanks for letting us know this is now up on the site @Luvstravel  Smiley Wink 

@Luvstravel thanks for the tag. Added it to my list 

B5AFF255-21CB-4D9A-9166-8D4B457FA0A2.png

Love the combination of matte and shimmer shades! <333

Oh those shiny colors in the middle!

4,065 Replies
testing