Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Bette looks gorgeous on you! I really like the high shine that come with Charlotte Tilbury cream shadows. Great purchases, too!

Thank you! Very impressed and happy with my purchases and I see myself ordering other products 🙂 bad for my wallet but good for my heart lmao makes me happy..great pigmentation! 

Here's to a happy heart!! 🙂

Some swatches of the new palette

image.jpeg

That looks so pretty!

omg! i really love the shades in this. gold and pink are up my alley. 

will this be available all fall/winter? or do you think it will sell out by then?

asking because i'm going on a trip to japan in two weeks T_T and if i'm honest with myself, i might go a little crazy at the makeup counters there

@flyte it is LE supposedly, but it's also going to be in a holiday gift kit (pictured below) so even if it did sell out individually, you'll still have a chance at it in October/November.

Pretty... but all so shimmery and sheer looking 😞

@k617 it is shimmery, but it is not sheer at all.

Because it is both neutral and heavily gold toned, it is disappearing into my tanned skintone.  

I'll post a photo when I use it tomorrow, as the shades other than the one glitter were actually quite pigmented but ridiculously hard to capture on camera.  I took, no word of a lie about 60 photos and this was the best I could get and yet not representative of the pigmentation at all.

Hopefully zoomed out from full face will show better.

Very subtle look resulted in Sofia Tilbury's video tutorial under the "Dreamy Look" set on CT's website. The closeups show light individual shades however the end 'look' (day and night) were very soft/subtle.

Thanks for the swatches @Mochapj. I couldn't resist, so I ordered mine yesterday.

Thx Mocha. This is so pretty. Can't wait to see you wear it 😉

Thank you for posting the swatches! I'd like to know your thoughts on the second shade.

May I ask where you purchased it?

@TraceyEB the second shade surprised me, it is a very strong sort of mustardy yellow gold on me.  (I'm going to edit in my fingertip swatches so people can see the colors better without my tan 😄

image.jpeg

I purchased it from CT direct on Monday.

Thanks for the swatches! I'm really liking the colors 

Thanks for the swatches! I'm really liking the colors 

Thanks for the note and swatches. I really love the 4th shade. I hope the mustard-y shadow shows up like it does on this swatch.  Fast shipping from CT!

Agreed with @lachaton that this looks very pretty - wonder how it will look with our coloring :).

@Mochapj thank you for the swatches! How do you feel about the quality and pigmentation?

I haven't worn it yet since it just arrived this AM but it swatches nicely.  The shadows feel very smooth and (gag) buttery.  

I think the pigmentation is decent, but there isn't a ton of shade variance.  It really is just subtle differences in golden tones once applied to the skin.

Thanks @Mochapj!

Very pretty! I really like the 4th pinky-mauve shade. 

6,164 Replies
testing