Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I asked the SA at Nordstrom about the Pillow Talk collection and she said they won't be getting it until early next year.  I'm pretty sure it will be returning. 

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

i just got my Order from yeaterday CT Airbrush Finishing Powder , i have tan skin and i dont think the Dark shade will suit me , its still too ltone and med shade is for light skin tone 🤣 so ill def return

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Swatches of Pillowtalk eyeshadows and blush (blush at the top)

@fatimamummy

ACS_0084.jpgACS_0085.jpg

@lachaton wrote:

Swatches of Pillowtalk eyeshadows and blush (blush at the top)

@fatimamummy

ACS_0084.jpgACS_0085.jpg

Thanks so much for the swatches. Just hoping the collection will be back sooner than spring. I wish I knew about the early launch and didn't know that it would be limited edition. Now I am kicking myself for not paying close attention to the early launch 😞

Thank you for swatches @lachaton These are really pretty. I hope the collection comes back in stock. I took too long to decide 🙁

Thank you for the swatches, @lachaton!  I'm glad you got it!  I actually didn't buy it and now I'm not too sad I missed out - I own the Viseart Tryst and the colors are very similar.  I'm glad this will be re-released next year though when I may need it!

Thx for the swatches @lachaton.  I'm glad i ordered both so i dont have to wait until the Spring.  (Hopefully they make it to me intact next week).  They was sold out so fast.  

@blackkitty2014 Will it be coming back in spring ?

I think that what the rumor is @fatimamummy.  Hopefully it'll be back sooner than that.

@blackkitty2014  I read somewhere that it would be back in January.  I can't recall where I read it but that's the ETA.

Thx you @darkiceis

Did anyone order anything from the sephora launch this morning? I ordered the lip cheat in pillow talk (had to see what the buzz is all about!) and a matte revolution lipstick in bond girl... also curious about the kissing formula lipsticks and the new loose powder...

@spiderLashes I've been good and have still refrained fro...

@spiderlashes I've been good and have still refrained from ordering! How did you like your lip cheat?

@spiderlashes

I'm really Eyeing 😉 The Magic Eye Cream. CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Eye Rescue Cream

I've read some reviews, I just have a hard time trusting reviews.

@GG84 I've been using this in the evening for a couple months. It's fine - I don't have any problems with it, but I don't have major undereye concerns either. I don't notice a brightening effect to dark circles, which are usually when I'm tired/dehydrated/stressed. But it does seem to keep my skin nicely moisturized without any adverse effects! 

@GG84 Overall I found it to be moisturizing but it didn't work for my sensitive eyes. It kept making them water a lot (kind of like what happened to me with the DE Vitamin C eye serum). But in the time I used it (i tried to make it work for way longer than I probably should have) I found it hydrating and easily absorbed. I didn't use it long enough though to see if it really effected under eye circles 

@Kim888

Thanks for the info. I too was sensitive to DE C-Tango, i'm thinking we have the same kind of eye skin (that sounds weird) issues. What do you currently use?

@GG84 I use the Korres Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum as my primary under eye care. I've had a lot of luck with it (this is my second tube). And then I usually just layer an eye cream over it. I used the Farmacy dew it all for a while which worked with my sensitive eyes. Now I'm trying out the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. I think I'll probably go back to the Farmacy though or try something else when I finish. the Bobbi Brown is really hydrating but not sure if it's different enough to justify the price. 

What are you using right now? 

@Kim888

I had gone on a La Mer kick a few months back. I have the Eye Concentrate but its incredibly rich. I've developed a spot of milia at the far outter corner of my right eye. I was looking to switch to something new. 

Yes, I was very excited and had the launch on my personal calendar, haha! I used one of my $100 Rouge Rewards for this order. Hoping I like some of the items as this is my first experience with this brand:

Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder- 1 Fair

Light Wonder Foundation- 2 Fair (When I added this to my cart, it added a Beauty Blender sample oddly enough)

Lip Cheat Lip Liner- Pillowtalk

K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick - B!tch Perfect

K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick - Penelope Pink

Full Fat Lashes Mascara

I also REALLY want to get the Eyes In Your Stars palette. I know Nordstrom's is preordering it, and it comes out w/them next Wednesday 9/19 I think, so I may order it from them to be safe. 

@nomzCookie, I love the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks, I have several colors.  I hope you love them!

5 Replies
testing