Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Does the Eau Rose fragrance smell exactly like the Roses candle? That Lychee is fabulous.

Eau Rose is much sweeter. Roses is a very straight up fresh cut rose scent, no lychee. 

Thanks for replying! I definitely smell the Lychee/fruity note in Roses and that's why I love it. Funny how everyone's nose is different.

I'm sorry i can't say-I swapped away my Eau Rose sample 😕

Is everyone ready to hear about some Diptyque new products and GIFTS!!!!! (Oprah voice)

So I was in at Nordstrom today and in March, during triple points, there will be some Diptyque goodies with purchase-mini candles, perfume minis and other goodies. The new fragrance is Eau de Sens an Orange Blossom and new room sprays Oranger and Gingembre.

I do not know if this is in store only or will be online. I heard about it through my Nordstrom manager. PM me if you need details, I think a lot of you already know her 😉

But there are some other Nordstrom stores that have Diptyque too and perhaps the gift will be at other retailers. I am just sharing what I know...because I know we all love those cute little Diptyque minis..

I just wanted to pop in here and suggest something-right now Space NK has an amazing gift bag with $250 purchase-if you wanted to stock up on Diptyque now would be a good time! And I thought too that if you had a buddy to split the order with, you could each get 2 candles and the mega Space NK gift bag and split it 🙂

Details are on the Gift bag thread..

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Beauty-Gift-Bag-Enthusiasts-Information-Photos-and/td-p/235800...

Anonymous Insider

The bag is pretty great - I picked it up in store yesterday! Mine had a Roses mini candle which I can't wait to try 🙂

I replied on facebook. 🙂

send you regular email since you don't seem to be getting my PMs still

Cool!

Anonymous Insider

I have a deluxe size (12mL / 0.4 fl.oz) of Eau Duelle eau de parfum that is free to a good home if anyone is interested in trying it 🙂 I spritzed it once, but vanilla scents are not my cup of tea!

Oh darn. This has been on my list for a while too. 😮 You're so nice to give it away!

Me if it doesn't work out with TTBC, its been on my short list!

..meeee.....? please? 😄 I will PM you.

I just bought yesterday the candle and the scented oval for Valentine's Day! It is so adorable! I got this from Saks

They have a GWP if you spend $100 or more... It is a small candle, a matchbook and samples of the body cream, hand cream and perfume.. the scent for everything is roses. 

Pictures are below. 

IMG_8338.JPG

IMG_8338.JPG

Omg this is so adorable! 

This this also online or just in stores?

This is in the store.. I am not sure about online orders. 😞

I don't think Nordstrom had the matches. They are adorable! I want those 🙂 I saw Beautylookbook had them..

I didn't get the matches and they are so cute! Maybe because they can't be shipped?

I guess ..It does make sense.. I got this in the store.. 

812 Replies
testing