Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

[ Edited ]

Hey gift bag haulers-I know you are out there! If you are like me and feel compelled to purchase every department store and boutique gift bag event, this is the place to share your info, pictures, decisions, reviews and more.

I just went for the Bergdorf Goodman Be Beautiful bag and will post my picture down below in a little bit. There are more of these GWP bags coming up and I would love to discuss your favorites, what the gifts bags have or will contain. I even have the idea that we could possible negotiate swaps between the gift bags and potentially go in to share a bag (split the gift and $250 purchase) for example..Lots to discuss!

Dates-please post any info that you get and I will try to update

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event February 11th 2016- gift with purchase, gifts and buy in TBA

Space NK- TBA I believe it is coming up in February

Barney's Gift bag- February/March (there is already a thread for this specific event, so just mentioning it)

Let's gift it up!!!

Edit: if you got a gift bag and want to switch up, swap or stockpile your faves, head on over to this thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/The-Gift-Bag-Haul-Trading-Post/td-p/2559413

Re: Beauty Gift Bag Enthusiasts- Information, Photos and Recommendations

unnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg

Violet Grey

Receive a complimentary 5-piece Green Beauty Set (valued at $135) with all orders over $200.

Set includes: a full-size Joanna Vargas Daily Serum and Kosås Weightless Lip Color, as well as travel-size Pai Rosehip Oil, Pai Calming Day Cream, and Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask.

Caroline Hirons Beauty Box for Cult Beauty is coming soon. There is waitlist opened. At this moment I didn`t see any spoilers, but I hope to see what is inside within next couple weeks.

C_HIRONS.jpg

(0) Hearts

Is this usually a good value? I need to search and see what last year's was like to get an idea. Thanks for sharing @Sansara

@AnneMCC yeah, it is usually 5-7 products, mostly skincare and mostly full size. Set is aprox with 45-50% discount, price is around 200$. Picture is from last November (there were two kits - in May and in November).

IMG_20161210_183829996.jpg

Wow it looks super nice! Can't wait to see. Now have to decide if I want to pre-order/wait list for it..

(0) Hearts

@AnneMCC The waitlist just ensures you get an email to buy before they open it up to the public. There's no obligation to buy so doesn't hurt to sign up anyways. That's what I'm doing. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@bonafide11 oh thanks for telling me! I was wondering about that. Ya know, my purchase 'fear of commitment' won't have to worry about that lol

@Sansara  Thank you!!  I was waiting for this, and still regret not getting the last one.

@Ispend2much6 Hope this box will be awesome! I will post when any spoilers or full info will be available.

Thank you, @Sansara.  I wasn't impressed at first with the last one, had even ordered it, but I canceled.  Then I tried my Zelens and Kypris samples and regretted it because they were great!

@Ispend2much6 oh, I still have my Zelens, need to try it. I skipped box last May cause it was box with cleansers. Even if it is great, it has to match your needs. But you always can gift something, or split with someone from BT or friends or even sell things you don`t need. Hope next box will make you happy Smiley Happy

I tried the Zelens after I did either an acid peel  or exfoliator.  That seemed to work well.

NET-A-PORTER beauty kit is available for 88$

NET-A-PORTER.jpg

Spoiler
Rahua Body Amazon Oil: 60ml/ 2fl.oz.; Oribe Matte Waves: 100ml/ 3.4oz.; James Read Sleep Mask Tan Face 2.5fl.oz./ 0.9oz; Michael Van Clarke 3" More Inches - Lifesaver Pre-Wash Treatment Weekender: 50ml/ 1.75fl.oz; Aromatherapy Associates Mattifying Deep Cleanse Face Mask: 100ml/ 3.4fl.oz.; Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Bronzing Veil: 9g/0.32 oz.; Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor: 3.5g/ 0.12oz.; Lano – Lips All Over Hands Lemonaid Lip Treatment: 12.5g/ 0.42fl.oz; Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.; Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara: 4ml/ 0.13fl.oz.; Charlotte Tilbury Super Model Body: 15ml/ 0.52fl.oz.; Davines SU Hair and Body Wash: 75ml/ 2.5fl.oz; Soleil Toujours SPF30 Mineral Sunscreen: 10g/ 0.35oz

(0) Hearts

If sizes are listed correctly, value is about 345$.

(0) Hearts

IMG_2672.PNGThe space nk event in April . 

[ Edited ]

$150 buy in

april 19-30

can presell now. I can give my SA recommendation. You get bloomingsdale points too. Shipping however is like $5 through my SA however. I still prefer her than website but if free shipping to you means more than bloomingsdale power points (last time I got 25 dollar gift card) then go with the online store. My SA is in Chesnut Hill MA. Her name is Loren 617-630-6768. You can say you were referred by Alexandra. I think you can also kindly ask her for more samples since the online store offers some promos right now but I can't guarantee that! Worth trying!

I have to acknowledge I was myself referred by @iwantitfree a couple of months ago

thanks again!

Oh no, why did i have to see this thread!!! I'm unfamiliar with a lot of these stores...spaceNK for instance. I love, love, love GWP/Gift Bags! Now if I can quit my monthly subscriptions I could afford these buy ins!

(0) Hearts

Glad it is working for you.  Loren also contacted me about this event.  I have to decide what I need......er....want!

(0) Hearts

Thanks for posting @Alexmarya I was just about to do a SpaceNK order and I will hold off. I didn't realize they do a spring gift, I feel like they just had one didn't they?