Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

I'm loving this Diptyque candle I saw in a Nordstrom promotional e-mail.  I can't seem to find it on the site, though.  It looks like they turned the candle into a radiometer.  I wonder if it actually spins - that would be SO cool!

Beauty gifts and sets from diptyque, La Mer and more.

@greeneyedgirl107 I have one of the Diptyque carousels. It's quite pretty, and yes, it spins with the lit flame. Creates some reflections and light in the room.

Diptyque has come out with 2 or 3 versions of the Carousel, I think. Only at Christmastime. It seems to sell out each year.

@lachaton Thanks for the heads-up!  I guess I know for next year!

@greeneyedgirl107 The Diptyque Carousel is back in stock at Nordstrom 

https://shop.nordstrom (dot) com/s/diptyque-carousel-candle-set-limited-edition-nordstrom-exclusive/5069028?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FBrands%2FAll%20diptyque&color=none

CD0BB003-1693-4EB5-AF27-7061A46D7FFF.jpegAFE85B1F-9BD7-4B7B-B92A-DCD60A4F5D53.jpeg

Thanks for the tag @imlostagain!  So thoughtful!

You’re Welcome 😊 @greeneyedgirl107

I love Diptyque candles! My sister got a set for her birthday this past Friday and I wanted to take one for myself. They smell amazing and the packaging is beautiful. 

@greeneyedgirl107 It's sold out on Nordstrom and Diptyque's website but I found the Item #5702707 on Nordstrom.

Thanks so much @SportyGirly125!  I guess I have some time to decide if I want to splurge on it since it's currently sold out.

Image result for hearts gif

@greeneyedgirl107 

CARROUSEL

As if by magic, the object rotates thanks to the heat released by the candle's flame. 
To be used with a 190g candle. $60
(Candle sold separately.)

SOLD OUT: Carrousel

@SportyGirly125 Thanks so much for the info @SportyGirly125!  I had a radiometer growing up, and now this is the chic version!  

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Any recommendations for a new fragrance for Mr. Pancakes? He normally wears Commodity Moss and Tom Ford Extreme. Spicy and woody work well on him.

@moxiepancakes, @blackkitty2014 is right, Tam Dao is a famous sandalwood that's quite popular. He might also like Vetyverio.

I know this is a Diptyque thread but Comme des Garcons does spicy/woody VERY well and are quite affordable. They have the Monocle series, Wonderwood, Concrete which is a sandalwood, Man 2 which is fantastic and spicy. Jaisalmer is one of my favourites.

If looking for something light wearing, Penhaligon's might be to his taste. Many of their fragrances are quite fresh as well.

@moxiepancakes, have you look into Oud Palao?  I got the 10ml spray as GWP from SpaceNK sometimes last year and my hubby loves it!!! I got him a full size bottle for his birthday early this year and he emptied it!!! He doesnt know he will get the same one for Xmas 😉  Also Tam Dao is famous for woody scent i think

Oud Palao sounds interesting @blackkitty2014 I'm eyeing it on Siegfrieds now

Diptyque Holiday is up today.  What's everyone buying?  I bought both carousel sets and one each of the large candles.

It just popped up on nordstrom today! I got the mini carousel set (they don't have the other carousel at the moment?) and the holiday trio. Called the diptyque boutique in my city and will pick up the other carousel and 12 set of 30g candles this afternoon! I love their holiday collections ❤️ 

Did you end up getting the carousel for the regular size candles?  If so, how is yours?  Mine is crazy off center.  Doesn't matter whether the hangers are attached or not.  Don't understand what the problem is; I took it out of the box myself and it doesn't seem to be bent. 

There is a new fall collection out with scented drawer liners, 34 perfume and some new candle accessories. And the new Elide Faun candle/biscuit jar is lovely.

If anyone needs a Diptyque SA (who likes to send goodies) please let me know - I have 2 one at Saks NY who is fantastic and another at one of the boutiques. 

Word is also that the city collection will return this month and there is an option to pre order at one of the NY boutiques. I will get details on that and share.

First sneak peek I've seen for the Holiday 2018 offerings.  I'll order the three candles as usual, but I'm most excited about the almond!  Hope to get my hands on the carrousel again this year as well.  Mine from last year is still on my desk and gets used regularly.

https://www.reallyree.com/diptyque-advent-calendar-2018-christmas-collection/

The advent calendar looks so pretty Thanks for sharing @cyan8181!

812 Replies
testing