Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Diptyque city candles are available for purchase! Hurry before they sell out!

@AnneMCC

My order arrived yesterday.  Did anyone else order?  How about a pic of your city candles?  Although a pic of any of your Diptyque collection would work too!

Ok so yesterday I just happened to be on Diptyque website and they had the Carousel with 2 candles holiday set in stock! It said 'sold out' but you could add it to the cart. I bought one and it was showing in and out of stock all day. Currently it's out of stock.

The Shanghai and Tokyo candles are showing as in stock, shocker! I think what's going on is the stores are sending back any leftover stock or they are clearing out warehouse for the newer collections. But it's your chance to grab those if you missed them earlier.

Nice catch!  I still use the carousel every day.  It balances on top of both sizes of the glass photophores.  I'd love a link to the Tokyo and Shanghai candles; I can only see London and Berlin, both of which show OOS.  Coincidentally, I'm meeting my sister for lunch today to pick up the two London candles she picked up for me while she was there last week.  One of the SAs told me Diptyque is considering selling the city candles online for a limited time like they did in the fall, but it wasn't definite and she didn't have a date.

RE: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Diptyque has some new scents coming out in honour of the 50th anniversary of their first scent

Re: RE: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

They also released a new candle scent: Iris.  I ordered the full size and it should arrive tomorrow, but they also have a GWP that includes a baby size of the Iris for orders over $150.

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

20% off luxury brands - including Tom Ford - on Spring. 3 days only. Didn't see any new Soleil.

Re: RE: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Thanks for sharing, I just tried to click on the heart in the Insta photo screen shot lol

Thought I'll share what I saw on instragram

I need this matches!!I need this matches!!

I think this is special collection for the store? No clue lol

This is for a special Le Bon Marche event. The Paris department store got a ton of brands to make special packaging. Looks so good. 

@AnneMCC I just saw Costco is selling Diptyque Eau Duelle for Women EDT.  IDK how long it has been going on.  Maybe we need a Costco thread for good deals!

Wow, Costco! You can get Costco through Google express too if you're not a member, which I'm not. That's a great fragrance, I have it. @greeneyedgirl107

See my post today, I just discovered some goodies on the Diptyque website

Costco has olaplex no.3 on their website in a 2 pack for less than most salons sell one bottle for. Every so often they will have some serious deals on mid to high end cosmetics and beauty products. Like crazy good deals. 

“Not just for bulk toilet paper - Costco” 😂

@GennX That's awesome!  I saw they have some Dior Rouge lipsticks...I need to check them out!  Exciting!

Ladies, can someone please try and describe the difference between Olene and Do Son? Do Son is supposed to be tuberose, but all I can smell is jasmine. Is Olenne less sweet? 

I love Olene it is one of my favorite scents. It isn't sickly sweet. 

RE: Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

I actually like fruity/vanilla-y/or flowery but sugary-aromatic scents (e.g. nirvana rose, mainly because of geranium, or jo malone cucumber earl grey - jasmine, bergamot). I have a little sample of Do Son and I really like it - it reminds me of Gucci Bloom with better dry down and Charlotte Tilbury skincare. I also tried Oyedo, which seems to be the only fruity fragrance they have. But given the above, would you say I should go out of my way and try Olene or maybe even Geranium Odorata, or is Do Son my best bet for sugary flowers?

RE: Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Alright, to answer my own question, Do Son is definitely sweeter and turned out to be more pleasant to my nose than Olene.

Re: RE: Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

@fantaji Glad you could figure it out. I work 12 hour shifts so I wasn't able to reply back, sorry about that.

Sneak peek Diptyque Valentines collection! Will share details when i know more. My in store SA just sent me this pic.

I just saw promo code ROSE on their site for a free roses candle, lotion and perfume GWP but says it’s not in stock. Have you seen that promo yet??
testing