Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Ok this is not Diptyque but still looks like an awesome candle! Saks and Neimans carry it right now.

What is everyone getting from the Diptyque holiday? So far I think I just want the Unicorn candle. The others look spicy/stronger than I think I'd like.

NMHB77Y_au.jpg

I think I will get the set of the 3 holiday candles..and the carousel looks amazing too! but i have mostly 190g candles at home so i guess it won't fit on those..

@AnneMCC

Same here.  I'm a little bummed that I'll have to have the smaller candles to use it, but it's so magical I'll do it.

Screenshot_20171011-110334[1].pngScreenshot_20171011-110326[1].pngScreenshot_20171011-110305[1].pngScreenshot_20171011-110256[1].pngScreenshot_20171011-110238[1].pngScreenshot_20171011-110231[1].png

Holiday Candles!!!

The City candles are available online through Diptyque for only one week!!

Can't decide which ones I want 😕

I bought London.  I wanted Shanghai too but it's out of stock.  Hopefully they'll restock before the promotion ends. 

They don't have New York City available yet it's featured in the promo image. 

The Diptyque limited edition Rosamundi Valentine's candle is back in stock on Diptyque.comScreen Shot 2017-08-20 at 6.58.39 AM.png

RE: Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

I want this to come back 😞

Candle fans and collectors, there is now an exclusive Diptyque New York candle! $70. And the Beverly Hills candle is also available again, each are found at the exclusive stores in BH and NY. I'm curious about the NY, notes are vetiver, cedar and patchouli. The patchouli might hold me back from buying but the jar of course is beautiful.

Here are the picturesof the other city candles. They are permanent to the collection but will be exclusive to the respective cities. 

IMG_1133.PNG

not sure if there are additional ones besides these. 

I got it, it's Shanghai.

What is the city on the bottom left?  I can't make it out.  Thank you for sharing!  I only knew of Beverly Hills and New York City.

Thank you! I'm going to London in the fall and will want to pick up that one.

LOL, also....will my husband notice if I suggest vacationing in all these places and picking up a candle or two each time. 

These are gorgeous! Such a fab idea for collecting too.

I'm really not a patchouli fan but ordered before there was a description of the scent based on a review I read.  The reviewer didn't seem to think it smelled of patchouli so I will find out tomorrow!

Do report back!

I am not a patchouli fan and I thought this candle was wonderful. I secretly hope they are using this concept to test candles and/or scents to add to the regular line! NY smells like a high end men's cologne, I think. I burned it in my office working from home on Friday. When I got up yesterday, I could smell it (in a good way). Quality of the scent and longevity was better than I have seen from dyptique in a while. There is also Berlin, London and Tokyo, not sure what others. 

Now I'm super curious!

New_York_cmsblock.jpg

Screenshot_20170809-101402.png

I love the selection 😍 from Diptyque direct, there's also a 5pc set.

I f anyone has a Nordies Diptyque SA in Toronto, please PM me the info! I'm looking to get the Diptyque set for the Nordies Anniversary Sale event. 🙂 Thanks!!!

1 Reply
testing