Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Would like Volume in my hair!!

HELP!!! I’m a 42 year old  woman and my hair is starting to thin out and is just becoming lifeless 😏 I would love some advice on products that can add some life to this hair of mine. Thanks in advance. 

Re: Would like Volume in my hair!!

@Josuzanne I recently got my stepmom to try some new shampoo and conditioner since she was feeling the same way. She liked the Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo and the Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Conditioner . They offer a mini set in case you want to give them a try!

Has she tried it long enough yet to notice a difference? If so what does she think and if not can you keep me updated?

@Josuzanne She's 62 so her hair is all silver. She was using OGX and traveling a lot so I'm sure that has a lot to do with how her hair was feeling. She used it once when she stayed with me and she said she noticed an immediate difference. I can ask her and report back. Sephora has a mini set for $25. Some of the reviews mentioned an overwhelming smell but my stepmom didn't mention it. Some Ultas carry it in store so you might be able to scent it there if you're interested.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing