Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

THE HAIR THREAD

a thread to talk about your hair goals / experiments / fails / wins / products etc. consider this a RANDOM THOUGHTS: HAIR thread 🙂

when i joined BT years ago, i was at the beginning phases of growing out a shaved head, after a decade of cropped pixie cuts and avant garde styles as well as defying my natural texture. my hair is past my shoulders now, and am fully immersed in this world of hair care and styling that i had been absent from for so long. 

this thread can be about anything. thoughts, questions, anecdotes that you feel like sharing but for whatever reason don't want to start an independent thread about. cheers !

Re: THE HAIR THREAD

Seconding the Drybar Triple Sec recommendation.

That stuff is amazeballs for volume and smells so good 😄

Don't delete! I think it's a good place for hair chat and inspo! The other thread is much more broad. You know how I feel about my hair 😉 I think there's room for more than one thread!

Agreed! Please don't delete this one @jemly , it's a companion to your other Random Thoughts thread. Personally, I'm more likely to post in a hair specific thread so I don't have to wade through body/nail comments.

We have about 50 promo threads so we can have 2 hair threads haha

I already had started a thread on that this week. Oh well 😞

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/THE-HAIR-NAILS-AND-BODY-CARE-THREAD/m-p/2765274

oh. i'd talked last week about starting this. i guess i'll ask a mod to delete it then.

Oh sorry. I didn't see that. I wouldn't have started one if I did. I had been meaning to start one for a while since hair, nails and body aren't something I've seen much on BT and kinda wanted a place for anything related to that like the skin care thread.

testing